Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AG nominee believes that ILLEGALS have a right to jobs in this country

+2
2seaoat
KarlRove
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

She sucks just like the man who nominated her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbjsvEjXLgo&feature=youtu.be

2seaoat

Jeff Sessions was just blown away by the nominees answer. She is right. Smart lady......very dull Senator.

Illegal means something different in utopiaville.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

"Illegals" is a charged word in this instance...Sen. Sessions is a master at dog whistling.

Is illegal now on the pc banned word list too?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/al-jazeera-english-bans-words-terrorist-islamist-j/

Al Jazeera English executive Carlos van Meek banned his news employees from using words like “terrorist,” “Islamist” and “jihad,” explaining that it’s important to realize that some might take offense —that one person’s idea of terrorism is simply another person’s fight for freedom.

“All: We manage our words carefully around here,” he wrote to staff at the news channel’s New York and Washington, D.C., offices, the National Review reported. “So I’d like to bring to your attention some key words that have a tendency of tripping us up.”

KarlRove

KarlRove

FT and Seaoat have lived their lives and made their money. For them they don't care about what happens to their kids or grandkids. ILLEGALS deport them all. We won't know if we can until we try. I'm pretty sure we can if we had the CAHONES to do so. I wonder how many illegals Seaoat paid under the table?

Vikingwoman

Deport 11 million illegals? Should we round them up like the Nazi's did? Break into homes w/ swat teams? Tell us how to do that, Einstein?

AG nominee believes that ILLEGALS have a right to jobs in this country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpEX9WMekgbjP_4FCOPc7__cTHyr6uxAaXb6HukRBo8XIokvYP0Q

New compromise.

We agree to allow them head of the line privileges to become US citizens and Central America agrees to signing over 10% of their land mass as new United States territory to become a state in 50-100 years.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI5JKD9OKR8

Smile

That or you agree to allowing 10 legal immigrants from other parts of the world than the Western Hemisphere for every illegal we allow to stay.

Sal

Sal

If the Repukes are so butthurt over the President's executive order on immigration, they should get off their asses and pass a law.

Here's one... secure the damn border... register those in country and quickly deport criminals. Then a controlled path.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:FT and Seaoat have lived their lives and made their money. For them they don't care about what happens to their kids or grandkids. ILLEGALS deport them all. We won't know if we can until we try. I'm pretty sure we can if we had the CAHONES to do so. I wonder how many illegals Seaoat paid under the table?

You have, as usual, no clue at all. My children and grandchildren are doing quite well, thank you for not caring. As for illegal workers in the US, many employers here hire workers they know aren't legal. It allows them to avoid withholding and paying reasonable wages, plus they can treat the workers any way they want without repercussions. It's ridiculous to advocate deportation for these people, who have done nothing more, in most cases, than try to afford a better life for their families.

You are disgusting, BTW.

knothead

knothead

Perhaps others have mentioned this but one of the most obvious ways to affect 'illegals' taking work away from citizens is to make it illegal for the employer to hire them in the first place and robustly fund Homeland Security to implement legal action against those employers using those here illegally. I know this is not a new or unique thought but why would we not go after the employers using illegal workers to improve their bottom line?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:FT and Seaoat have lived their lives and made their money. For them they don't care about what happens to their kids or grandkids. ILLEGALS deport them all. We won't know if we can until we try. I'm pretty sure we can if we had the CAHONES to do so. I wonder how many illegals Seaoat paid under the table?

You have, as usual, no clue at all.  My children and grandchildren are doing quite well, thank you for not caring.  As for illegal workers in the US, many employers here hire workers they know aren't legal.  It allows them to avoid withholding and paying reasonable wages, plus they can treat the workers any way they want without repercussions.  It's ridiculous to advocate deportation for these people, who have done nothing more, in most cases, than try to afford a better life for their families.  

You are disgusting, BTW.

Then you obviously don't care about other people's children. If YOUR POTUS and AG would enforce the current law, every illegal would deport themselves back to wherever they came from because nobody would hire them. Americans first and everyone else gets the leftovers. Because businesses lie and cheat the government on these workers is why wages are so low. They broke the law by being here illegally. Deport them. It's not my concern that their countries are crap. Let them work in their own nation at jobs in said nation. Quit coming here and looking to undercut American citizen's pay and benefits.

knothead wrote:Perhaps others have mentioned this but one of the most obvious ways to affect 'illegals' taking work away from citizens is to make it illegal for the employer to hire them in the first place and robustly fund Homeland Security to implement legal action against those employers using those here illegally. I know this is not a new or unique thought but why would we not go after the employers using illegal workers to improve their bottom line?

It's already illegal... but enforced with a wink, nod, and kickback.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You have, as usual, no clue at all.  My children and grandchildren are doing quite well, thank you for not caring.  As for illegal workers in the US, many employers here hire workers they know aren't legal.  It allows them to avoid withholding and paying reasonable wages, plus they can treat the workers any way they want without repercussions.  It's ridiculous to advocate deportation for these people, who have done nothing more, in most cases, than try to afford a better life for their families.  

You are disgusting, BTW.

Then you obviously don't care about other people's children. If YOUR POTUS and AG would enforce the current law, every illegal would deport themselves back to wherever they came from because nobody would hire them. Americans first and everyone else gets the leftovers. Because businesses lie and cheat the government on these workers is why wages are so low. They broke the law by being here illegally. Deport them. It's not my concern that their countries are crap. Let them work in their own nation at jobs in said nation. Quit coming here and looking to undercut American citizen's pay and benefits.

Screw you...who are you to judge me? Shut up about my kids and grandkids, BTW. That's off limits to you and I hope I never find that you have come near them, because you're poison. The "illegals" in this country are NOT the problem; the problem is and has been an elitist business class that is now outright BUYING ELECTIONS. Your party is a joke. You are a joke.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Quit taking it personal and quit threatening me. I said you don't care about anyone else except your kids and to heck with everyone else. Ill say that 24/7/365 because your post proves it. That elitist class has Democraps too broomrider. Quit being holier than thou.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Illegals are the problem when they are taking jobs that belong to US citizens

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:Illegals are the problem when they are taking jobs that belong to US citizens

Then, according to pkr, it is simply a matter of enforcing the law . . . . not complicated to me (except for the politics).

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You are FOS as usual. The people who do the hard jobs are the same people who have always done the hard jobs...the jobs nobody wants. It is the height of stupidity to blame the people who work hard every day for the problems that plague this country. The GOP is now trying to blame the Obama administration for the havoc they have wrought. The only people who might be convinced of that are people who have a steady diet of FOX Network...people who are brainwashed by lies. Do I wish that this president had done some things differently?...absolutely. But in the realm of helping this country to survive, the GOP is the worst that could happen. I do not have major allegiance to Hillary Clinton, but I will vote for her as the best of the options available...count on it...and this go-round, I will be much more proactive than I've ever been in insuring that the GOP does't come near the White House.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:You are FOS as usual.  The people who do the hard jobs are the same people who have always done the hard jobs...the jobs nobody wants.  It is the height of stupidity to blame the people who work hard every day for the problems that plague this country.  The GOP is now trying to blame the Obama administration for the havoc they have wrought.  The only people who might be convinced of that are people who have a steady diet of FOX Network...people who are brainwashed by lies.  Do I wish that this president had done some things differently?...absolutely.  But in the realm of helping this country to survive, the GOP is the worst that could happen.  I do not have major allegiance to Hillary Clinton, but I will vote for her as the best of the options available...count on it...and this go-round, I will be much more proactive than I've ever been in insuring that the GOP does't come near the White House.

FT, take a deep breath if your post is directed to me . . . . I agree with your feelings . . . . BUT employers who hire illegals within our country should have their feet held to the fire and punished . . . . just sayin'.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:You are FOS as usual.  The people who do the hard jobs are the same people who have always done the hard jobs...the jobs nobody wants.  It is the height of stupidity to blame the people who work hard every day for the problems that plague this country.  The GOP is now trying to blame the Obama administration for the havoc they have wrought.  The only people who might be convinced of that are people who have a steady diet of FOX Network...people who are brainwashed by lies.  Do I wish that this president had done some things differently?...absolutely.  But in the realm of helping this country to survive, the GOP is the worst that could happen.  I do not have major allegiance to Hillary Clinton, but I will vote for her as the best of the options available...count on it...and this go-round, I will be much more proactive than I've ever been in insuring that the GOP does't come near the White House.

Who cares how proactive a Lakeview resident like yourself is towards election goals? You really think you mean anything? Look at the last election. Your party members sat on their duff because they threw in the towel. If anyone is brainwashed, it is the people who voted for an unqualified community organizer from Chicago (corruption central) to run the government. Heck, black folks have seen how he shafted them and looked out for the 1%. You'll vote for Hillary because she is a Dem and for no other reason. She won't get elected though and the Wicked Witch of the East can go pound sand.

KarlRove

KarlRove

knothead wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Illegals are the problem when they are taking jobs that belong to US citizens

Then, according to pkr, it is simply a matter of enforcing the law . . . . not complicated to me (except for the politics).

Eric Holder has refused to enforce the law for 6 years. Hell, he lets the dopeheads vote for recreational pot use in two states (against federal law) and does nothing about it.

Floridatexan wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You are disgusting, BTW.

Screw you...who are you to judge me?  Shut up about my kids and grandkids, BTW.  That's off limits to you and I hope I never find that you have come near them, because you're poison.  The "illegals" in this country are NOT the problem; the problem is and has been an elitist business class that is now outright BUYING ELECTIONS.  Your party is a joke.  You are a joke.

AG nominee believes that ILLEGALS have a right to jobs in this country Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTu9zWlGHXXkiXlsMjpdYhFGttJo-O1cJ3hLu6dHQXBHw2p_1YF

First you bring your children and grandchildren up as justification for your side of the argument then suddenly they're off limits...

That's about as brilliant as using science to tell everyone that religious teachings and morals are wrong then disallowing the opponent to say anything about science in their argument...

Wait!!!!! I think that just happened in another thread.

Some progressives, like you and that other person, are just....

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-hnVeq9FTg

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum