Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coach K Congratulations!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! Empty Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! 1/25/2015, 5:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Coach K wins his 1000 game!

Basketball Basketball Basketball

knothead

knothead

Missed the game but congratulations to one of this country's best coaches.

Sal

Sal

Rat faced prick ...

Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! B7wvwU0CIAAcsfD

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Rat faced prick ...

Well Sal I should have added that it is my hope the Big Blue Nation gets a crack at his butt during tournament time this year. Nothing would please me more than beating them 20 points in the big dance . . . . . . I'm still pissed about the infamous Christian Laetner last second buzzer beater and this year would be a great time to repay the debt.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Do they deflate basketballs?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

He has helped many kids by providing a great role model.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Coach K being dissed by a little man like Sal, will never diminish his coaching greatness.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:

Well Sal I should have added that it is my hope the Big Blue Nation gets a crack at his butt during tournament time this year.  Nothing would please me more than beating them 20 points in the big dance . . . . . . I'm still pissed about the infamous Christian Laetner last second buzzer beater and this year would be a great time to repay the debt.

Christian initially thought Coach K had lost his mind when he told the team, during the time out, "we are going to win this game".

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:

Well Sal I should have added that it is my hope the Big Blue Nation gets a crack at his butt during tournament time this year.  Nothing would please me more than beating them 20 points in the big dance . . . . . . I'm still pissed about the infamous Christian Laetner last second buzzer beater and this year would be a great time to repay the debt.

That debt has already been repaid ...

Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! 19980322Duke

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/03/23/sports/1998-ncaa-tournament-round-8-south-kentucky-gets-revenge-after-wait-six-years.html

10Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! Empty Re: Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! 1/26/2015, 9:15 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Coach K being dissed by a little man like Sal, will never diminish his coaching greatness.

I never said he wasn't a great coach ...

... I just said he's a rat faced prick ...

... because he's a rat faced prick.

11Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! Empty Re: Coach K Congratulations!!!!!! 1/26/2015, 11:21 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Coach K being dissed by a little man like Sal, will never diminish his coaching greatness.

I never said he wasn't a great coach ...

... I just said he's a rat faced prick ...

... because he's a rat faced prick.

I see you are still fighting maturity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum