Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is totally out of character for this forum, but...

+2
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I need some "guy quotes" about your "view" on Valentines's day. Best one, if there is a best one, gets used in one of the short stories I am presently writing.

Be honest. What do you really think about the occasion of Valentines Day? Maybe toss out a sentiment about it when you were a kid, a teenager, and as an adult.

Keep it clean please. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ladies, maybe you have one that you've heard from a husband/boyfriend. Toss 'em out.

Thanks! Very Happy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Valentines Day is 2-days before my anniversary, so I usually turn it into a 'two-fer.' Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

This is totally out of character for this forum, but... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_Clss-J24XjXlT14pabiIgJl5X5b4-ci7-_HN8zDG8xByUo40

This forum has character?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtC7i4KMRgo

Rolling Eyes

Nope! Not since Chrissy was run off.

Razz Razz I knew posing a question to this crowd would not work. But I stepped out there and thought , why not? Oh well.

Sal

Sal

Sorry ...

... I have no idea what a "guy quote" about my "view" of Valentine's Day even refers to ...

Valentine's Day = a day designated to provide a spontaneous act of sweetness to the wife/girlfriend/(boyfriend?), that has dangerous consequences if not done properly.

My oldest was conceived on valentine's day... pretty sure I did it properly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Sorry ...

... I have no idea what a "guy quote" about my "view" of Valentine's Day even refers to ...

Rolling Eyes yes you do.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It was the day of the Massacre....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Valentines Day is a way for the greeting card companies, chocolate companies, florists and restaurants to express their love for your money. But since it's all voluntary to participate in, and not something mandated by any presidents or gods, I'm all for it.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Valentines Day is a way for the greeting card companies,  chocolate companies,  florists and restaurants to express their love for your money.  

I was just about to express a similar sentiment, but you put it more eloquently than I could.

But my second sentence would be, "But if it gets me a piece, I'm all for it".

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:Valentines Day is a way for the greeting card companies,  chocolate companies,  florists and restaurants to express their love for your money.  

I was just about to express a similar sentiment, but you put it more eloquently than I could.

You are the definition of smooth....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

I think with the addition of your addendum to my statement,  your version is far more eloquent.  

And I congratulate you for not calling anybody a racist this time or coming to the defense of a destructive gutter religion.

2seaoat

Valentine days are transitional phases in life from where in third grade I got a phone call home because I had picked up monster cards which we handed out to all the girls, and some parents took exception to the content of those monster valentine cards to those first few valentine days with my wife which suddenly made sense of what since a child I thought was foolishness. Suddenly their was excitement and anticipation especially when you just start dating a person.........and finally there is the fun of old age where it is distant memories and shared moments with the grandchildren as they get excited about valentines day, and I only want the candy hearts now........I guess I have gone full circle and only need those valentine monster cards.

Laughing Laughing Y'all done good! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum