Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karl Rove or Pacedog, or War Hero says if we respond to him, he wins.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

That's what he stated to me in another thread.

In other words, he's not here to persuade anyone to any of his perspectives -- or to participate in real debate on an issue.

He's here to antagonize forum members and considers any of our answers to his hateful threads as "wins."

It's interesting that Semi-Sane Markle and War Hero Karl Rove both frequently gloat over antagonizing forum members.

I can't speak for anyone else who uses this forum, but I really do care about the issues in which I'm interested, and while it's fun, defeating a forum opponent on a personal basis isn't my real objective.

I'm anything but infallible -- and have made mistakes that others have corrected, and I generally admit when I've been proven wrong and am thankful to be corrected.

Anyone here EVER hear such an apology from War Hero or Semi-Sane Markle?

Consider: Who here creates the most threads on a daily
basis? A: Karl Rove, Pacedog, War Hero

Since his main goal is to antagonize, it seems to me when we respond, we're only feeding his desperate need for attention.

I say we should consider letting that need starve, but I'm open to suggestions.

Wordslinger wrote:

Since his main goal is to antagonize, it seems to me when we respond, we're only feeding his desperate need for attention.

I say we should consider letting that need starve, but I'm open to suggestions.

This is a good statement, Wordslinger, and it may be used against you in your rantings about "religion."  

Wink   But not by me.  Just giving you a heads up.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Wordslinger wrote:That's what he stated to me in another thread.

In other words, he's not here to persuade anyone to any of his perspectives -- or to participate in real debate on an issue.  

He's here to antagonize forum members and considers any of our answers to his hateful threads as "wins."

What thread is that?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:That's what he stated to me in another thread.

What thread is that?

Here it is:

Re: American Smiper is BS only if you were ashamed of your own service and you know you didn't contribute Today at 9:25 am
KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:Pacedog, as a vet who served overseas I can tell you that whiny, bragging assholes like you who continually harp about their great sacrifice and service, disgust me. You come across like some weird GI Joe wannabe.

Tell us all how you saved us from the bad guys again ...

We're all ears.

Q: Did anyone in your outfit trust you?

As long as you are responding, I am winning. Everything you don't like, you perceive as a threat. I wonder why that is? can you tell us?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum