Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So you have a permit but somebody sees your gun and tackles you in Walmart...what happens ?

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The guy that tackles you goes to jail for assault and will probably get sued poor...couldn't happen to a dumber fool....

While grappling on the ground in full view of other customers, Foster reportedly shouted that Daniels possessed a weapon, while Daniels unsuccessfully tried to tell Foster he had a permit for his handgun.
When police arrived, they discovered Daniels was indeed a lawful concealed carry permit holder, and proceeded to arrest Foster for battery.

At least one witness who saw the clash unfold agreed that Foster should have been arrested.
“He doesn’t even know who the victim is,” Walmart shopper Manton Sameuls told Fox Tampa Bay. “But he just goes and attacks the man and throws him to the ground, necklock him, for what? Why? What did the man do?”

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I suppose you should make sure your weapon is actually concealed and not in view of people standing near you.

I can only imagine how stressful being in public will become if Florida ever passes an open-carry law. You will not be able to tell a crazy person from a permitted person (or a crazy permitted person).

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Florida was open carry until the 80s when some little 15 year old wet herself upon seeing a gun in a restaurant...the legislature seized upon that incident to take that right away...People shouldn't go all blubbery and stupid over seeing a gun. It's the new anti gun propaganda conditioning taking effect..One could probably quietly kill many more people with a knife before they were caught in a WalMart.

A baseball bat would probably be the most overall effective... unless it's a gun free zone.

boards of FL

boards of FL

There should be some sort of grocery delivery service for people who need to carry guns in Walmart.

Win win.

luis santos

I carry in Walmart, I carry in banks and pretty much anywhere I can legally carry, I have a permit and my 380 fits nicely in my pocket without being seen. It's better to have a weapon and not need it than need a weapon and not have it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

It is better to have the antidote for rare snake venom bites on hand at all times and not need them, than to need them and not have them.

It is better to have a can of porcupine quill puncture pain reliever on hand and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

It is better to have an emergency flare on hand and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

It is better to have a specialized case for a pencil sharpener that attaches to my belt and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Why not just build an underground bunker, stockpile supplies, and then wait for the second coming like any other sane person would do?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

Yes, indeed. Yes, indeed.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The earth could be billions of years old...Life on it may only be 50,000 years or so....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

Yes, indeed.  Yes, indeed.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The earth could be billions of years old...Life on it may only be 50,000 years or so....
You gonna have a stroke in 30 years when scientists declare I am right...LOL.

Sal

Sal

It just gets so damned confusing when they allow black people to carry guns around just like white people.

2seaoat

Just what I thought.....a young little guy carrying a gun gets whupped in five seconds by an old guy who jumped out of his wheelchair......yep some stereotypes just are hard to lick. America the home of wimps with guns, and bad asz old guys in wheelchairs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum