Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Simple but powerful lesson

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Simple but powerful lesson Empty Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 9:34 am

nadalfan

http://www.upworthy.com/watch-a-teacher-make-her-3rd-grade-kids-hate-each-other-for-the-best-reason-imaginable-2?c=bl3

2Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 10:21 am

awesome teacher.

3Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 5:39 pm

Vikingwoman

Reminds me of religion and how deeply people can be indoctrinated into it. It becomes a permanent belief system.

4Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 6:06 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes the national religion of war . Americans are exceptional. We have every right to kill brown people. Just look how brown people live. They are so stupid.

Shows how easily people blindly follow authority..buncha sheep.

5Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 6:51 pm

Vikingwoman

Why do you always bring up an unrelated issue? Do you think that justifies your beliefs?

6Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 7:35 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:Why do you always bring up an unrelated issue? Do you think that justifies your beliefs?
It is far more related than you have the brains to understand....we label them Japs, Krauts, Gooks, Hadjis etc then we can kill them because they are not as good as us or they are different..understand ?  Ah that's right you are a dumb blonde...dumb blondes are stupid and need to sterilized so they can't reproduce and dumb down the population.

7Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 9:25 pm

Vikingwoman

You're the only one who thinks we kill them because of their beliefs. I'd say you have surpassed me in stupidity. Yes, I'd bet money on it. Especially the blonde part, Mr. Nazi.

8Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 10:03 pm

2seaoat

9Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/19/2015, 10:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:You're the only one who thinks we kill them because of their beliefs. I'd say you have surpassed me in stupidity. Yes, I'd bet money on it. Especially the blonde part, Mr. Nazi.
you don't see that Blonde black brown ugly christian gook muslim are all just demeaning labels when used that way ?...I love blondes. Some of my best friends are blondes....sad Nazi smile.

10Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/20/2015, 3:54 am

Vikingwoman

How did we get from there to here? I didn't mention Christians but you can include them. I have no beef w/ you,Teotwat. I think you're a basically good person despite your ridiculous beliefs. Smile

11Simple but powerful lesson Empty Re: Simple but powerful lesson 1/20/2015, 4:01 am

Don't pet her tummy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum