Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The rise of... Empty The rise of... 1/18/2015, 11:49 pm

The rise of... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmm87ZLhZdI7EKfq88Kp8ORxZF5S9WskJBE1MhkZPFMiMeALvP

...progressivism.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5FZkuu9vII

Smile

2The rise of... Empty Re: The rise of... 1/20/2015, 1:45 am

The rise of... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsA0zTj7sGJdKnd0KjZbWtpZCd-hnlvz_j3Uah2RNO8_1p5jb6

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyOJt7nJ3Tg

Smile

3The rise of... Empty Re: The rise of... 1/20/2015, 12:09 pm

polecat

polecat

Just a reminder for all the ladies out there... Shut your mouth and know your roll!!!

NYC PASTOR HAS SOME ADVICE FOR MEN LOOKING TO MARRY: FIND A YOUNGER, QUIET, SUBMISSIVE, FERTILE, PLAIN, JOBLESS WOMAN WHO'S NEVER BEEN MARRIED... ('til death do you part)

I don't mean this as a slap toward the standard Christian ideal of marriage. Wait... maybe I do, now that I've read over this list and some of the Biblical quotes used for references.

There's a pastor in New York City named Dr. Stephen Kim who leads the Mustard Seed Church, and he's got an interesting post on a site called NYCPastor in which he offers a list of ten types of women a Christian man should avoid when looking for a wife. It's a handy guide, if you're in the marriage market. Or if you're bored, and need a good chuckle.

Dr. Stephen Kim of the Mustard Seed Church

Above all else, Dr. Kim advises men to look for a quiet, submissive woman. In fact, "quiet" is way big in his way of thinking, and apparently, the Bible agrees.

“Besides that, they learn to be idlers, going about from house to house, and not only idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying what they should not.” (1 Timothy 5:13).
Any woman who tries to usurp her husband’s authority or even claims to be a co-leader with her man is gravely dishonoring the God who created her to be subject and obedient to her husband (Eph 5:22, Col 3:18, 1 Pet 3:1).

Here's a quick rundown of Dr. Kim's list of women men should avoid:

Don't marry:
1) A non-Christian woman
2) A divorcee (unless she divorced her hubby for his sexual infidelity)
3) An older woman (they're harder to train, apparently)
4) A feminist (submissive feminists?)
5) A sexy dresser (high maintenance AND potential floozie)
6) A loud mouth (like I said, QUIET is SOOOOO important)
7) A child-hater (a woman who won't spawn is nothing but trouble...)
Cool A wander-luster (take a vay-cay, but not every day...)
9) A career woman (they're to stay at home with babies, quietly tending house)
10) A devotionless woman (pray pray pray... quietly!)

I find it interesting that there are still people out there who believe a woman's place is at her husband's side, sandwiches and children in hand, quietly nodding adoringly at whatever he has to say. Obedient, silent, and submissive.

Actually, though, these are great attributes for a family dog. If you can find a good, devoted dog that doesn't bark too much, she's a keeper!

4The rise of... Empty Re: The rise of... 1/20/2015, 12:12 pm

polecat

polecat

Whatever you do DON"T Progress!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum