Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama seeks to put the icing on the cake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-to-seek-billions-in-higher-taxes-on-wealthy-banks/ar-AA8hLW8

This man has the intelligence to recognize how the wealth disparity and destruction of the Middle Class begun. Estate taxes returned to rates of just two decades ago, will not end the world, but will encourage merit over silver spoons which have allowed the undeserving to start the basketball game with 20 points unearned, while those same children of the poor and middle class hustle to earn their points and make America better. I have seen a lifetime of silver spoons which reward incompetence and slothful self indulgence, and as a parent the last thing I would want to do is curse my children to the same. America works best with a vibrant middle class sharing values and a work ethic. Go get em President Obama......the propagandist who turned estate taxes into death taxes had it partially correct......it has been the death of the middle class.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum