Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Islamic training camps in USA

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Islamic training camps in USA Empty Islamic training camps in USA 1/17/2015, 1:09 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://viral.buzz/video-terrorist-training-no-go-zones-now-in-u-s-where-are-they/

I am surprised none exist in Florida with the huge contingent in Central Florida near Orlando.

2seaoat

http://www.amazon.com/The-Rural-Face-White-Supremacy/dp/025207436X

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

Vikingwoman

I just don't believe Homeland Security allows this. There's something fishy about this report. Of course it's from Fox News.

5Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/17/2015, 11:47 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Homeland security has no say so in who gets to buy land .

Vikingwoman

Do you really believe we would allow terrorist training camps in the US when we so fervently track down suspected terrorists here? I mean seriously?

7Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/18/2015, 10:00 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Our government permits white racist and other anti-government,hateful private militias to train and equip for guerrilla warfare. So why not Islamic terrorists?

The U.S. government backed away from Cliven Bundy and his ragtag militants.

What makes you think our government really gives a shit about Boko Haram or the rest of those crazies?

The game ... the whole game .... in Washington DC is to collect as much money as it will take to win another election -- by a congress drowning with millionaires.

It's the same government that allows the Navy to interminably harass marine mammals by detonating undersea explosives in war games so we can be ready to confront Isis's navy.

What I'd like to see, is the result of sending Ferguson Missouri's military trained and equipped police force to terminate Bundy and his collection of ragtag militia thieves. Or one of the many crazy "Christian" militia camps in Idaho. What a show! Better than the Superbowl!

On this one, I'm with Pacedog. We shouldn't be allowing private militias of any political stripe to be legal. And anyone with a pistol or rifle with a magazine beyond 8 rounds should have their arms seized and spend a few years in a prison over crowded with pot smokers.

Without its people, Idaho is a truly beautiful state. I lived there once.

8Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/18/2015, 10:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hell my pistols have 33 rd magazines....

9Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/18/2015, 10:55 am

2seaoat

I cringe when I see these videos without a back mound. All the fences and signage in the world cannot stop kids from walking in woods. You need to keep bullets in your arena of fire.........Hopefully they have a eight foot fence around the property with plenty of signage.

10Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/18/2015, 11:04 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My neighbor down the road shoots like that. I asked him once aren't you afraid someone might be back there in the woods?  He said, nobody's supposed to be back there......his nickname is Psycho...fitting.

11Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/19/2015, 8:57 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Vikingwoman wrote:Do you really believe we would allow terrorist training camps in the US when we so fervently track down suspected terrorists here? I mean seriously?

We allow most anyone here with a VISA to live, work and buy property. These people are buying up rural tracts of land without much LEO presence and excluding others from entering those areas. Did you even watch the link?

12Islamic training camps in USA Empty Re: Islamic training camps in USA 1/19/2015, 8:59 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:Our government permits white racist and other anti-government,hateful private militias to train and equip for guerrilla warfare.  So why not Islamic terrorists?

The U.S. government backed away from Cliven Bundy and his ragtag militants.

What makes you think our government really gives a shit about Boko Haram or the rest of those crazies?

The game ... the whole game .... in Washington DC is to collect as much money as it will take to win another election -- by a congress drowning with millionaires.

It's the same government that allows the Navy to interminably harass marine mammals by detonating undersea explosives in war games so we can be ready to confront Isis's navy.

What I'd like to see, is the result of sending Ferguson Missouri's military trained and equipped police force to terminate Bundy and his collection of ragtag militia thieves.  Or one of the many crazy "Christian" militia camps in Idaho.  What a show!  Better than the Superbowl!

On this one, I'm with Pacedog.  We shouldn't be allowing private militias of any political stripe to be legal.  And anyone with a pistol or rifle with a magazine beyond 8 rounds should have their arms seized and spend a few years in a prison over crowded with pot smokers.

Without its people, Idaho is a truly beautiful state.  I lived there once.

Oh no....we agreed until the last statement. As long as LEOs can buy ARs and such, we the people, need to be allowed to buy whatever we can afford.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum