Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Words of our COWH

+4
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Words of our COWH Empty Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 7:47 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Our own president, Barack Hussein Obama, has said “the future shall not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

-----
So we know who he is cheering for in Paris.

2Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 8:04 pm

Sal

Sal

Way to cherry pick, dipchit.

From the same speech ....

And on this we must agree: There is no speech that justifies mindless violence. (Applause.) There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents. There's no video that justifies an attack on an embassy. There's no slander that provides an excuse for people to burn a restaurant in Lebanon, or destroy a school in Tunis, or cause death and destruction in Pakistan.

3Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 8:26 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Did he say it or not?p

4Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 10:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

There are no words that excuse the killing of innocents   That excludes drones ?

5Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 11:01 pm

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:Did he say it or not?p

Show us where he said that,mindless liar?

6Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 11:24 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/25/remarks-president-un-general-assembly

Read....or as you say "eat it with a spoon."

7Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 11:54 pm

Sal

Sal

Context evades you.

Moron.

8Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/10/2015, 11:56 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/25/remarks-president-un-general-assembly

Are you running out of material to use to slander our president? He made this speech more than two years ago; in fact, a couple of months before he was very handily re-elected for a second term (remember, 300+ electoral votes?).

Also, what are you trying to imply with this thread? You are quite seriously attempting to change the context of what was said in order to push your political interests here.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 12:07 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/09/25/remarks-president-un-general-assembly

Are you running out of material to use to slander our president? He made this speech more than two years ago; in fact, a couple of months before he was very handily re-elected for a second term (remember, 300+ electoral votes?).

Also, what are you trying to imply with this thread? You are quite seriously attempting to change the context of what was said in order to push your political interests here.

Slander? Were they his words or not in front of a world crowd? Nuf said.

10Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 1:17 am

Vikingwoman

LOL! I knew he said it two years ago at the UN but I wanted to see what this mindless dork said. Can you believe he's bringing it up now like it was just said? So much hate for a man he's never met.

11Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 1:28 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vikingwoman wrote:LOL! I knew he said it two years ago at the UN but I wanted to see what this mindless dork said. Can you believe he's bringing it up now like it was just said? So much hate for a man he's never met.

It has taken over his entire being. Imagine living with that much Obamahate for 24 more months. It is enough to zombify a person.

Words of our COWH Zombie10

12Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 9:31 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Unlike Pacdog and his racist, prejudiced brethren, President Obama obviously believes that most Muslims are not terrorists and deserve the same respect civilized people afford to any major religious group.

But to be fair, I must admit that I have nothing but disgust for every medieval religious category -- Christian, Muslim or Jew.  

They're all evil as hell and instead of harmonizing society they excel at creating conflict and hateful divisions.

To the innocent victims, does it matter whether you are gunned down by an Islamic terrorist, or blown apart by a Christian terrorist when an Abortion Clinic is bombed by one of Jesus's hateful, bloodthirsty activists?

13Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 10:58 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:Unlike Pacdog and his racist, prejudiced brethren, President Obama obviously believes that most Muslims are not terrorists and deserve the same respect civilized people afford to any major religious group.

But to be fair, I must admit that I have nothing but disgust for every medieval religious category -- Christian, Muslim or Jew.  

They're all evil as hell and instead of harmonizing society they excel at creating conflict and hateful divisions.

To the innocent victims, does it matter whether you are gunned down by an Islamic terrorist, or blown apart by a Christian terrorist when an Abortion Clinic is bombed by one of Jesus's hateful, bloodthirsty activists?

Or an American president that advises that he's good at killing.....one word, "Drones"....

14Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 10:59 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama is the example of a moderate Muslim who refuses to say little or so little until horrific things have transpired. This is an example of why Radical Islam has become a pox on the world. Did you know that in the UAE, government agents attend in each of the religious factions services and any religion that speaks of hate, killing, jihad etc is closed down and it's members expelled from the country.

There's your reality.

15Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 12:36 pm

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:Obama is the example of a moderate Muslim who refuses to say little or so little until horrific things have transpired.  This is an example of why Radical Islam has become a pox on the world.  Did you know that in the UAE, government agents attend in each of the religious factions services and any religion that speaks of hate, killing, jihad etc is closed down and it's members expelled from the country.

There's your reality.

What an unAmerican dumbass you are.

16Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 12:42 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Obama is the example of a moderate Muslim who refuses to say little or so little until horrific things have transpired.  This is an example of why Radical Islam has become a pox on the world.  Did you know that in the UAE, government agents attend in each of the religious factions services and any religion that speaks of hate, killing, jihad etc is closed down and it's members expelled from the country.

There's your reality.

The problem with your reality is that might actually have credibility if it did not originate from outer-space--I am talking somewhere out near Uranus (pronounced "YourAnus").  You are the only poster on this forum who believes that Barrack Obama is a "closet Muslim." Expect to be mocked when you push garbage like that as truth.

There's your reality!

17Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 12:46 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

There's your reality.

The problem with your reality is that might actually have credibility if it did not originate from outer-space--I am talking somewhere out near Uranus (pronounced "YourAnus").  You are the only poster on this forum who believes that Barrack Obama is a "closet Muslim." Expect to be mocked when you push garbage like that as truth.

There's your reality!

That may be the least offensive thing about his post.

He then goes on to promote state control of speech and religion.

What a dumbass!

18Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 2:53 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wow both of you are CLUELESS

19Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 6:47 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Wow both of you are CLUELESS

Two people obviously more intelligent than you; no wonder you respond with a cliche.

Obama claims he's a Christian. Do you have hard evidence otherwise, or just run your mouth by making statements that are completely without credibility?

Of course, from where I sit, it makes no difference whether Mr. Obama is a Muslim or a Christian.

I'm waiting for the day when a top American politician doesn't have to pretend to be religious in order to win an election. In this country (where citizens are supposedly free to practice or not to practice the religion of their choice) it shouldn't make any difference whatever if Mr. Obama is a Christian or a Muslim. Excepting, of course, for radical Christian fundamentalists who spread hate in every direction. Reality.

20Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 6:55 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:

Two people obviously more intelligent than you; no wonder you respond with a cliche.  

Obama claims he's a Christian.  Do you have hard evidence otherwise, or just run your mouth by making statements that are completely without credibility?

Of course, from where I sit, it makes no difference whether Mr. Obama is a Muslim or a Christian.  

I'm waiting for the day when a top American politician doesn't have to pretend to be religious in order to win an election.  In this country (where citizens are supposedly free to practice or not to practice the religion of their choice) it shouldn't make any difference whatever if Mr. Obama is a Christian or a Muslim.  Excepting, of course, for radical Christian fundamentalists who spread hate in every direction.  Reality.

he can't even quote the Bible properly, but I guess at Rev Wright's church, they never cracked open a Bible.

21Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 7:10 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Obama claims he's a Christian.  Do you have hard evidence otherwise, or just run your mouth by making statements that are completely without credibility?

I'm waiting for the day when a top American politician doesn't have to pretend to be religious in order to win an election.  In this country (where citizens are supposedly free to practice or not to practice the religion of their choice) it shouldn't make any difference whatever if Mr. Obama is a Christian or a Muslim.  Excepting, of course, for radical Christian fundamentalists who spread hate in every direction.  Reality.

he can't even quote the Bible properly, but I guess at Rev Wright's church, they never cracked open a Bible.

How cowardly of you! You were asked to present any hard evidence that you have access to that proves Obama is a Muslim and instead of answering the query, you smart mouth about Obama's biblical quotes or his attendance at a Christian church.

You're a total fraud Pacedog, and we all know it.

22Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 7:11 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

How cowardly of you!  You were asked to present any hard evidence that you have access to that proves Obama is a Muslim and instead of answering the query, you smart mouth about Obama's biblical quotes or his attendance at a Christian church.  

It's posted in another thread Forrest. You slandered it then too. LOL You are old and you can't remember

Where is proof that Rev Wrights church is Christian?

23Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 7:35 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

More proof that Pacedog is a liar:

"Obama, meanwhile, condemned the "horrific" attack and said he's directed his administration to "provide any assistance needed to help bring these terrorists to justice."

"France is America's oldest ally, and has stood shoulder to shoulder with the United States in the fight against terrorists who threaten our shared security and the world," Obama said in a statement released shortly after the deadly shooting. "France, and the great city of Paris where this outrageous attack took place, offer the world a timeless example that will endure well beyond the hateful vision of these killers."

The quote is from FOXnews.com

24Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 7:38 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

How cowardly of you!  You were asked to present any hard evidence that you have access to that proves Obama is a Muslim and instead of answering the query, you smart mouth about Obama's biblical quotes or his attendance at a Christian church.  

It's posted in another thread Forrest. You slandered it then too. LOL You are old and you can't remember

Where is proof that Rev Wrights church is Christian?

Here's the proof: Pastor Joe Wright is Senior Pastor of Central Christian Church in Wichita, KS.

What proof do we have you are not a Muslim?

25Words of our COWH Empty Re: Words of our COWH 1/11/2015, 8:16 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's reverend Jeremiah Wright that was Obama's pastor

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum