Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Zimmo Arrest Report

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Sal
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 9:04 am

Sal

Sal

Aggravated assault with a weapon!!

Who wants to be first  to step up and defend this hero?

Joanie??

Let me guess ....

.... he's the real victim here??

Amirite??

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/1/10/george_zimmerman.html

2The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 9:44 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He's got a screw loose. I hope he gets some help while he's in prison. How is it after being charged with Domestic violence he has access to a gun ?

3The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 10:38 am

Sal

Sal

All hail the ammosexual poster boy of the NRA.

Amurica!!

Fuck Yah!!

4The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 11:10 am

2seaoat

What I am most surprised at is that women continually interact with his bad acts. Why would any sane woman find this man attractive. He has no job, he cannot pay his bills, he has a history of domestic violence which has been abundantly public, and he is a spokesperson for weight watchers, and his love of guns like those who love corvettes indicates that he has a tiny weeny......

5The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 11:44 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/1/10/george_zimmerman.html

$5,000 bond...must surrender all weapons by Tuesday, no contact with victim...no ankle monitoring device...arraignment Feb. 17.  He "threw a wine bottle"...wonder if he hit her with it.  I also wonder how much of George's problem is alcohol-related (we'll save the anatomical discussion for another day...LOL, Seaoat.)

6The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 11:46 am

Sal

Sal

I feel sure he was innocently stalking the slatternly slut when she violently assaulted him with a sidewalk unprovoked.

It just stands to reason.

Amirite??

7The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 2:45 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

I'm sure you must have a mancrush for as many times he is in news, you are reporting it.

8The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 3:08 pm

2seaoat

I'm sure you must have a mancrush for as many times he is in news, you are reporting it.

I would think Sal is enjoying spiking the ball as he clearly described this guy as who he is from the beginning. He made no illusions. He repeatedly told us that Zim was Zim. The media for very dubious reasons had him as an innocent choir boy who was not stalking an individual, but was the sad victim of a kid armed with a sidewalk.

9The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 3:11 pm

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:I'm sure you must have a mancrush for as many times he is in news, you are reporting it.

Oh, is that the standard?

Then you must be deeply, madly, in love with President Obama.

10The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 3:56 pm

Vikingwoman

Zimmerman certainly has domestic problems w/ his girlfriends,however, I'm not sure how you can charge someone w/ aggravated battery when the victim was never hit. This is interesting for sure. You have to wonder how much this is related to what happened to him. I don't think he had a record before except that fight when his friend got beat up?

11The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/10/2015, 7:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Aggravated assault with a weapon!!

Who wants to be first  to step up and defend this hero?

Joanie??

Let me guess ....

.... he's the real victim here??

Amirite??

Nope!

12The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/11/2015, 12:00 pm

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:He's got a screw loose. I hope he gets some help while he's in prison. How is it after being charged with Domestic violence he has access to a gun ?

You really didn't ask that question did you?

The only people prevented from having guns due to gun laws are law abiding citizens.

13The Zimmo Arrest Report Empty Re: The Zimmo Arrest Report 1/11/2015, 12:00 pm

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:Zimmerman certainly has domestic problems w/ his girlfriends,

His problems with the dames has to be just bad luck.

With his boyish good looks, stellar employment record, notable neighborhood community security service, and other various charms, it seems he would be catnip to the ladies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum