Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange News Stories From Florida

+3
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sisters, 15 and 11, charged with killing older brother
http://myfox8.com/2015/01/07/sisters-15-and-11-charged-with-killing-older-brother/

Dad accused of throwing 5-year-old off bridge in Florida
http://news.yahoo.com/police-girl-5-dies-being-thrown-florida-bridge-083855580.html

Can we ever read any positive news from our state?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

google florida man.......

Vikingwoman

I just read both those stories and it has ruined my morning. Just look at the picture of the parents who allowed that to go on and then admitted to locking up the girl for 20 days at a time. I can't even talk about the 5 yr old girl. What an effed up world!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Horrible!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:I just read both those stories and it has ruined my morning. Just look at the picture of the parents who allowed that to go on and then admitted to locking up the girl for 20 days at a time. I can't even talk about the 5 yr old girl. What an effed up world!
HERE THIS SHOULD CHEER YOU UP...

There are roughly 1 million abortions performed in the United States every year. That's about 2,800 a day. 115 every hour. 2 abortions every minute 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

2seaoat

There are roughly 1 million abortions performed in the United States every year. That's about 2,800 a day. 115 every hour. 2 abortions every minute 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

There are billions of natural monthly cycles where eggs are disposed of and billions of nocturnal emissions where sperm is spilled each month and these living things meet their demise, month in, and month out 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

Sal

Sal

Better that they should be born and tossed off bridges.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes every child aborted would be thrown off a bridge or may have been spontaneously aborted anyway...y'all's logic, isn't. Hard to believe you two can be so stupid and still operate a keyboard...

Vikingwoman

There's few things worse than an unwanted child. I'm sick of your abortion shit,Teo. Why don't you do something about all the unwanted kids in foster care instead of berating people who shouldn't have a kid in the first place for whatever reason?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:There are roughly 1 million abortions performed in the United States every year. That's about 2,800 a day. 115 every hour. 2 abortions every minute 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

There are billions of natural monthly cycles where eggs are disposed of and billions of nocturnal emissions where sperm is spilled each month and these living things meet their demise, month in, and month out 7 days a week 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

But an embryo occurs with fertilization. Your comparison regarding abortion has nothing to do with the release of sperm and unfertilized eggs.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:There's few things worse than an unwanted child. I'm sick of your abortion shit,Teo. Why don't you do something about all the unwanted kids in foster care instead of berating people who shouldn't have a kid in the first place for whatever reason?
If you were a human being you would be sick of abortion but the brainwashing worked on most of you...

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Sisters, 15 and 11, charged with killing older brother
http://myfox8.com/2015/01/07/sisters-15-and-11-charged-with-killing-older-brother/

Dad accused of throwing 5-year-old off bridge in Florida
http://news.yahoo.com/police-girl-5-dies-being-thrown-florida-bridge-083855580.html

Can we ever read any positive news from our state?

If it bleeds it leads.

You'll never see a headline that 10,000 airliners landed safely in Florida today.

I understand your sentiment and agree with you 100%. Another reason I love my faith so much.

2seaoat

But an embryo occurs with fertilization. Your comparison regarding abortion has nothing to do with the release of sperm and unfertilized eggs.

I completely disagree......sperm have purpose and we do not know their level of intelligence. Eggs have purpose, and we do not know their level of intelligence. They are both God's creatures, and your arbitrary line drawing makes no more sense than the law as written by the Supreme Court saying that their line is correct and that before that time it is simply cells which cannot survive and are not human, the very same argument you are making. However, your opinion and my opinion where the line should be drawn matters little, because the Supreme court has determined a range where cells are considered a life and need to be protected. Doctrinally, The Catholic Church is opposed to artificial contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of marital intercourse. This belief dates back to the first centuries of Christianity. Such acts are considered intrinsically disordered because of the belief that all licit sexual acts must be both unitive (express love), and procreative (open to procreation).

So to make the distinction of drawing the line, it is clear that such is neither scientific or certain, and that in fact my belief that sperm and eggs are God's creatures and should not be destroyed is just as valid as your belief that life begins only in a fertilized egg as has been clear in many interpretations of the bible by the Catholic Church.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:But an embryo occurs with fertilization. Your comparison regarding abortion has nothing to do with the release of sperm and unfertilized eggs.

I completely disagree......sperm have purpose and we do not know their level of intelligence.  Eggs have purpose, and we do not know their level of intelligence.  They are both God's creatures, and your arbitrary line drawing makes no more sense than the law as written by the Supreme Court saying that their line is correct and that before that time it is simply cells which cannot survive and are not human, the very same argument you are making.  However, your opinion and my opinion where the line should be drawn matters little, because the Supreme court has determined a range where cells are considered a life and need to be protected.  Doctrinally, The Catholic Church is opposed to artificial contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of marital intercourse. This belief dates back to the first centuries of Christianity. Such acts are considered intrinsically disordered because of the belief that all licit sexual acts must be both unitive (express love), and procreative (open to procreation).

So to make the distinction of drawing the line, it is clear that such is neither scientific or certain, and that in fact my belief that sperm and eggs are God's creatures and should not be destroyed is just as valid as your belief that life begins only in a fertilized egg as has been clear in many interpretations of the bible by the Catholic Church.

2seaoat

I had a vasectomy to make sure I would not spill any of god's creatures. They live a safe life without being spilled, and I make sure I wear boxers once in awhile to make sure their home stays cool. I have a very difficult time with immoral people who have not had vasectomies, or people who think life commences upon the egg and sperm getting together.....hardly.....eggs and sperm are god's creatures not to be thrown about without understanding the sanctity of life and making these arbitrary lines of where life begins is again neither scientific or morally consistent. Those who throw stones at a women who of free choice without governmental directives over her body decides that those cells are not yet human, I would generally disagree, but I support her right to believe and I hope she respects my right to believe that sperm and eggs are sacred individual lives which should not be wasted. So in the meantime the Supreme court has defined when life begins.....which again I think my paradigm is correct, but they are in charge. Joannie is not even close to right, but again, it is her right to believe that eggs and sperm are not life.

2seaoat

I have a habit of bringing abortion discussions to an end. It works particularly good in party situations when people hardly know me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well when someone says he doesn't waste his sperm I see this guy...he was insane to.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:But an embryo occurs with fertilization. Your comparison regarding abortion has nothing to do with the release of sperm and unfertilized eggs.

I completely disagree......sperm have purpose and we do not know their level of intelligence.  Eggs have purpose, and we do not know their level of intelligence.  They are both God's creatures, and your arbitrary line drawing makes no more sense than the law as written by the Supreme Court saying that their line is correct and that before that time it is simply cells which cannot survive and are not human, the very same argument you are making.  However, your opinion and my opinion where the line should be drawn matters little, because the Supreme court has determined a range where cells are considered a life and need to be protected.  Doctrinally, The Catholic Church is opposed to artificial contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of marital intercourse. This belief dates back to the first centuries of Christianity. Such acts are considered intrinsically disordered because of the belief that all licit sexual acts must be both unitive (express love), and procreative (open to procreation).

Why would you bring up interpretations of the bible by the Catholics? We know the Catholics are slap ass crazy w/ their ridiculous beliefs.

Sal

Sal

Strange News Stories From Florida Screen16

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum