Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Ftexan, Dreams and BP(aka pnj moderator) are the same people?

+2
gulfbeachbandit
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I'll be the first to tell ya, I am not good at decifering socks.

but sooner or later people who use multiple personalities/socks kind of tell on themselves with the use of key words, such as "DOLT", "DORK" over and over again.

I have only known of one person in my life that ever used the word "DOLT" other than bart simpson that is.

I guess Im the last to know?

and I copied this from politics, i messed up, didnt mean for it to be over there.

2seaoat

No, they are not the same person. You need to pay attention to the detail.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I don't know if they are the same person, but I will say that they all came from the same litter.

no stress

no stress

FT has achieved a level of bitch that takes years to master and although dreams can PMS with the best of em she hasnt graduated to that level. BP is an enigma, I havent the foggiest whose sock it could be.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Gunz wrote:FT has achieved a level of bitch that takes years to master and although dreams can PMS with the best of em she hasnt graduated to that level. BP is an enigma, I havent the foggiest whose sock it could be.

LOL.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I believe that all three of them would have a hard time making change for a quarter without using a calculator.

Chrissy8 wrote:I'll be the first to tell ya, I am not good at decifering socks.

but sooner or later people who use multiple personalities/socks kind of tell on themselves with the use of key words, such as "DOLT", "DORK" over and over again.

I have only known of one person in my life that ever used the word "DOLT" other than bart simpson that is.

and I copied this from politics, i messed up, didnt mean for it to be over there.

Why would you think we are the same people? FT and BP posted over at the PNJ too.

ghandi wrote:I believe that all three of them would have a hard time making change for a quarter without using a calculator.

Actually Ghandi, both of them make you look like you have Down's Syndrome.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:I believe that all three of them would have a hard time making change for a quarter without using a calculator.

Are yu still carrying around that box of rocks so you have something to compare youself to?

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Are yu still carrying around that box of rocks so you have something to compare youself to?

LOL! See what I mean!

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

LOL! See what I mean!
I'll take that as a yes.

Yella

Yella

I believe William Shakespeare liked and used "dolt" but that was long ago.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yella wrote:

I believe William Shakespeare liked and used "dolt" but that was long ago.

But those three think that William Shakespeare saved the united federation of planets from the klingons. Hamlet to them is a small piece of ham with egg on it.

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That is funny, ghandi. You are a character. Kinda like chrissy, either make me mad or make me laugh, ain't we havin' lotsa fun.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

Dreams.....-307! Is this a record?

Yella wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

That is funny, ghandi. You are a character. Kinda like chrissy, either make me mad or make me laugh, ain't we havin' lotsa fun.

Its important to me to shake up your emotions so I can see what falls out. Everything I do here is part of a long, very long research paper Wink

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
Yella wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Its important to me to shake up your emotions so I can see what falls out. Everything I do here is part of a long, very long research paper Wink

This thing would be a lot more boring if it wasn't for you and your buddy, ol' ghandi. LOL
This thing would

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gunz wrote:FT has achieved a level of bitch that takes years to master and although dreams can PMS with the best of em she hasnt graduated to that level. BP is an enigma, I havent the foggiest whose sock it could be.

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

no stress

no stress

Floridatexan wrote:

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

I meant it to be. being called a bitch is not always a bad thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum