Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy New Year

+4
cool1
Hospital Bob
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 7:12 am

2seaoat

We like to go to the Pelican drop, but had plans to get together with another couple and other friends in Southern Florida. Will probably play a couples card game called old hell which my wife and I hate, but the host of the get together loves.....everybody rolls their eyes, but we actually have fun giving him chit throughout the game.....with the abuse he takes you would think he would give up on the game.....nope.....he tortures us.

http://www.pagat.com/exact/ohhell.html#introduction

2Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 11:19 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Happy New Year, Seaoat.

3Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 11:29 am

2seaoat

Its all good, and I am very grateful to be here for the new year......I now just want to make it to this summer when the bulls win the NBA, and I can watch the dogs swim in the river.....simple pleasures which start each year with this song:

it is my song.

4Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 12:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Happy New Year. Hope it's a good one for each of us.

5Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 9:08 pm

cool1

cool1

Happy New Year All--- I wont be going anywhere were all sick over here not bad just feeling bad for a few days--and daughter was worse she is a lil better but we all decided its best to stay home .

6Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 12/31/2014, 9:18 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Feel better.

7Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 11:06 am

knothead

knothead

We gathered at a friend's house very close to our place where about 20 or so spent the evening shooting the breeze and eating great dishes which we all contributed to . . . . then all divided into 3 tables where they played a card game called 31. We left at 11:00 pm to come back and crash. This morning we will go over and help clean up and put away tables, chairs, garbage to restore order.
Happy New Year to everyone and it is my hope that Mr. Oats' long struggle for survival continues . . . . .

8Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 12:31 pm

Sal

Sal

Traveling all day on New Year's Eve wore me out.

I was in bed by 10.

I figured I didn't miss anything I hadn't already seen.

9Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 12:48 pm

I went to bed early too... really looking forward to today.

10Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 6:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I broke every resolution already ...went on a  dinner date ate lotsa rolls drank sweet tea maybe a couple quarts...then met my grandson and we just had to have pie at Village Inn.... pecan with ice cream......then the long walk I was going to take found me on the couch with hand control....wonder what's in the fridge ?

11Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 6:34 pm

2seaoat

pecan with ice cream

Damn, just what I need now a pie craving after doing nothing today but watching Tv.......sounds too good.

12Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 6:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:pecan with ice cream

Damn, just what I need now a pie craving after doing nothing today but watching Tv.......sounds too good.
Enjoy the new year..already off to a good start....

13Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 6:48 pm

2seaoat

Enjoy the new year..already off to a good start....

It has been a fun first day, as the daughter called to let us know how much the granddaughters are missing us and it has been only a week. They are piszed that we are on vacation and they could not go. Too funny, but I feel blessed to live long enough to be part of their lives, and often worried that they were going to be too young to remember......I think I have crossed the finish line with the granddaughters and my oldest grandson, and only need a little more time with the youngest grandson, but eating pecan pie and ice cream while sitting in a lazy boy all day.....hell it will probably be the heart which goes first.

14Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year 1/1/2015, 8:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:We gathered at a friend's house very close to our place where about 20 or so spent the evening shooting the breeze and eating great dishes which we all contributed to . . . . then all divided into 3 tables where they played a card game called 31.  We left at 11:00 pm to come back and crash.  This morning we will go over and help clean up and put away tables, chairs, garbage to restore order.  
Happy New Year to everyone and it is my hope that Mr. Oats' long struggle for survival continues . . . . .  

Double dittos on that. Besides, he tends to be a thorn in a wingnut's side....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum