Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm impressed with the ingenuity of muslims

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Perhaps when they stand up and start condemning and policing their own you'll get more sympathy for the Muslim cause... I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I lived in 1950 Birmingham when the KKK was blowing up little girls, and I can tell you with certainty......not too many good people spoke up condemning the bombing.....your hate for Muslims is wrong, why don't you hate white folks who said or did nothing when extremist were blowing people up all over Birmingham.
Evidently you didn't say a damn word and you were there. so youre asking folks to hate you for being a racist? OK

2seaoat

you don't say a word on here when all of the sorry ass atheist pieces of shit get on a roll beating up the Christians.

Because most of the time the so called Christians who are being criticized are pretenders......real christian rarely get criticized because their beliefs are private and not part of a political movement and very hard to criticize. Where a Christian bureaucracy allows children to be raped by priests, and puts the interests of priests before children, then I do not think Sal was wrong on his criticism of the Catholic church....by the way my wife is catholic and my children were baptized in the catholic church. I have no use for racist cowards who will go into a gas station and tell a man because of the color of his skin and his religion that he needs to leave America......nope until I draw my last breath I will challenge racism. Eric is smart and a big boy.....he chose to leave which was his free choice, and in all honesty I never saw these posts which everybody references between Sal and Eric, so I was surprised when Eric left.

2seaoat wrote:Perhaps when they stand up and start condemning and policing their own you'll get more sympathy for the Muslim cause... I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I lived in 1950 Birmingham when the KKK was blowing up little girls, and I can tell you with certainty......not too many good people spoke up condemning the bombing.....your hate for Muslims is wrong, why don't you hate white folks who said or did nothing when extremist were blowing people up all over Birmingham.

I'm impressed with the ingenuity of muslims - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDEvgMLcY3GjBGxxf-bqD-YIqQWrFEMX_5knEv-7tZZky1pw-C1g

My family is 100% German-American and we filled United States uniforms in both the World Wars because we believed what Germany was doing was wrong. Ya' all talk about the Civil War being the war of brother against brother when in reality it was just a minor skirmish compared to the brother against brother World Wars considering that 50% of this nation was German-American then and pretty much still is today.

Go take your superior moral compass, which you believe indicates racism, and shove it... Especially since it was most likely your family killing little children, burning crosses, and wearing white outfits, back in the 50's.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRARSQclog0

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 12/21/2014, 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote:you don't say a word on here when all of the sorry ass atheist pieces of shit get on a roll beating up the Christians.

Because most of the time the so called Christians who are being criticized are pretenders......real christian rarely get criticized because their beliefs are private and not part of a political movement and very hard to criticize.   Where a Christian bureaucracy allows children to be raped by priests, and puts the interests of priests before children, then I do not think Sal was wrong on his criticism of the Catholic church....by the way my wife is catholic and my children were baptized in the catholic church.  I have no use for racist cowards who will go into a gas station and tell a man because of the color of his skin and his religion that he needs to leave America......nope until I draw my last breath I will challenge racism.  Eric is smart and a big boy.....he chose to leave which was his free choice, and in all honesty I never saw these posts which everybody references between Sal and Eric, so I was surprised when Eric left.

I'm impressed with the ingenuity of muslims - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQus72qSJyTGGVGcEPa4xVl9fmH6CKUuuRnl8aCMKyYSOon91aK

Yeah. You just believe that allowing millions of your favorite minority group, who came here illegally by the way, should be able to push to the head of the line when it comes to immigration. Along with bombing foreign nations back into the stone age while killing thousands and decimating wedding parties for one or two suspected terrorists is justifiable, all because of your blood soaked Nobel Champion Of Peace has a whim. Shall I go on?????

All this because you're discrimination makes you think you have a superior moral compass as you wade through the blood and gore of your moral superiority.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRARSQclog0

Smile

2seaoat

Evidently you didn't say a damn word and you were there. so youre asking folks to hate you for being a racist? OK

Yep...... a sixth grader was there.....it is good you understand math about as much as you understand history.

2seaoat wrote:Evidently you didn't say a damn word and you were there. so youre asking folks to hate you for being a racist? OK

Yep...... a sixth grader was there.....it is good you understand math about as much as you understand history.

I'm impressed with the ingenuity of muslims - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyjch8SX6hBK5PDyyflz1KAwm605_NvdS4c-0xQaRpNdMtzamg

And of course you speak out when obvious racism is displayed by friends during your poker games.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsiKOJOXMJU

Smile

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:Bob,

How would you feel if you with one broad paintbrush stroke were connected to a terrorist christian group like the KKK.   You consistently use the very same ethnocentric hatred of a religion which is like bootstrapping my grandparents belief in southern Baptist doctrine, and therefore you generalized that they were part of the KKK.   It gets old.  I have many Muslim friends and one of the surgeons who saved my life at Northwestern is a Muslim, and I take offense with your constant attack on the religion.   The terrorist and radical Islamist are fair game based on their ACTIONS, but your hate is unbecoming.

It is a free country, Mr.Oat, so you can defend your many Muslim friends who will laugh at your head rolling down the bloody gutter.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

no stress

no stress

Yella wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Bob,

How would you feel if you with one broad paintbrush stroke were connected to a terrorist christian group like the KKK.   You consistently use the very same ethnocentric hatred of a religion which is like bootstrapping my grandparents belief in southern Baptist doctrine, and therefore you generalized that they were part of the KKK.   It gets old.  I have many Muslim friends and one of the surgeons who saved my life at Northwestern is a Muslim, and I take offense with your constant attack on the religion.   The terrorist and radical Islamist are fair game based on their ACTIONS, but your hate is unbecoming.

It is a free country, Mr.Oat, so you can defend your many Muslim friends who will laugh at your head rolling down the bloody gutter.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum