Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do Pigs Do After Shooting a Man Dead for Carrying a Toy Gun in Walmart?

+2
Hospital Bob
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A man should be able to carry a gun anywhere anytime. Why are you other men so scared of a man with a gun ? I carry everyday...I had one yesterday in the restaurant Bob. It didn't jump out and shoot anyone did it ? They have been demonized way to much by small minded men that fear them. Once you understand it's just a tool like a knife or a hammer you should stop fearing it and just respect it. I guess some men like to think they can whoop any man in the room and a gun totally over rules that bravado. I think every woman should carry after they receive training on the safe use of them. A guy tried to abduct my daughter in a parking lot, she put her high heel in his face and got away. I would have much rather she put a bullet in his face.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:A man should be able to carry a gun anywhere anytime. Why are you other men so scared of a man with a gun ? I carry everyday...I had one yesterday in the restaurant Bob. It didn't jump out and shoot anyone did it ? They have been demonized way to much by small minded men that fear them. Once you understand it's just a tool like a knife or a hammer you should stop fearing it and just respect it. I guess some men like to think they can whoop any man in the room and a gun totally over rules that bravado. I think every woman should carry after they receive training on the safe use of them. A guy tried to abduct my daughter in a parking lot, she put her high heel in his face and got away. I would have much rather she put a bullet in his face.

Hell if I'd known you were packin I woulda brought my Judge. lol

I really enjoyed lunch yesterday. Especially the good company of you and Lisa and SheWrites. It's fun to get to know folks with social media and then be able to translate that into real life.
That broiled fish I ate was the first actual food I'd had in 12 days after a diet of applesauce and canned peas. lol

And it's hard to believe we all had two hours of good continuous conversation and you and I completely forgot about 9/11 the whole time. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Forgot, not likely. It just wasn't important in that time and place. It was nice to have lunch and conversation with two attractive ladies. You are a pretty cool guy yourself Bob . That Phenix city story was VERRRY interesting. You have had an interesting life Bob. Glad you survived it ...I believe you might actually mean it when you say you are going to sell slot machines to Cuba.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But just to clarify,  it's not the concealed carry I object to.  That hasn't really led to any problems at least in our state because if it had we would be hearing about it and we don't.

It's the concept of everybody running around openly displaying firearms like they did in Miss Kitty's saloon that I'm uncomfortable with.  I just think something's wrong with that picture in 2014.  I'm resistant to the kind of change which takes us backwards which is exactly the same reason I hate that muslim shit.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob that's what's wrong with progressives...they sometimes pass up good ideas from the past and should turn around and go get it. Open carry is the proper way to pack. Only sneaky people hide things.

If I decide to open carry I want to strap up like the Frito Bandito. Razz Razz
What Do Pigs Do After Shooting a Man Dead for Carrying a Toy Gun in Walmart? - Page 2 Fritos10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

SheWrites wrote:If I decide to open carry I want to strap up like the Frito Bandito. Razz  Razz
What Do Pigs Do After Shooting a Man Dead for Carrying a Toy Gun in Walmart? - Page 2 Fritos10
I have always liked that look....badges? we don't need no stinkin badges....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:...I believe you might actually mean it when you say you are going to sell slot machines to Cuba.

No that's what the mobsters did. All I wanna do is go down there and buy up that old stuff to peddle it back here. Don't wanna sell to them. But I'd be glad to trade them Camrys and Accords even up for 57 Chevys. I'd even give 2 for 1 if it's a convertible. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:...I believe you might actually mean it when you say you are going to sell slot machines to Cuba.

No that's what the mobsters did.  All I wanna do is go down there and buy up that old stuff to peddle it back here.  Don't wanna sell to them.  But I'd be glad to trade them Camrys and Accords even up for 57 Chevys.  I'd even give 2 for 1 if it's a convertible.  lol
See Bob that's why I never made it as a picker...I got the flow backards....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum