Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here are some questions for ya liberals

+3
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
KarlRove
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

What is the State of the Union Address gonna be like?

Is he gonna confront the new Congress?

Is he gonna play the role of victim to his dwindling supporters?

It's gonna be pretty hostile territory for him...he's not used to that. Not for a speech.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Are you ever going to stop hating on the President?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

You gonna answer or does cat got your tongue?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Neither the speech nor the opposition reaction to it will be anything more than theater,  Karl.
What really does matter is we now will have an even more divided government for at least the next two years and nothing will be done to bring the country out of it's state of decline.

Last edited by Bob on 12/15/2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:Neither the speech nor the opposition reaction to it will be anything more than theater,  Karl.
What really does matter is we now will have an even more divided government for at least the next two years and nothing will be done to bring the country out it's state of decline.

Jan 20, 2009 started the decline

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah.  The start of it began in 1972,  Karl.  That was when Nixon and Kissinger and my first cousin's father-in-law,  Hank Greenberg, "opened up" China.
Although if it hadn't been them it would have been others. It was inevitable.

Obama was only 11 years old then so I don't think he was responsible.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Karl evaded answering my question as well. I suppose that means two more years of his daily-hate on Barrack Obama. It is going to be a looooong two years for old PD/KR.

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:What is the State of the Union Address gonna be like?

It's gonna be pretty hostile territory for him...he's not used to that. Not for a speech.

I know you're losing sleep over it PD but I really have far more important things in my life to even care.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Yep, not one answer. I figured as much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:Yep, not one answer. I figured as much.

You're right. So I'll try again.

What he will say in the speech will be politician drivel.

And the republican response to the speech will be the same.

Doesn't that qualify as an actual answer? Because it is my answer. lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:

You're right.  So I'll try again.

Doesn't that qualify as an actual answer? Because it is my answer.  lol

Best so far. LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:

You're right.  So I'll try again.

Doesn't that qualify as an actual answer? Because it is my answer.  lol

Yes, and you know which side's drivel old Karl will be soaking up like a dry sponge....

2seaoat

He is going to brag a little bit which he rightfully should, and then talk about things which he feels he can support, making it clear he will use his veto to stop things which are bad for America. His legacy is sealed with the success of the Affordable Care Act and the economic recovery........two wonderful years of playing with stupid......cannot wait.

KarlRove

KarlRove

He's so arrogant thinking he is king, he's going to further shove in the gutter what is left of any legacy he had.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Bob wrote:Neither the speech nor the opposition reaction to it will be anything more than theater,  Karl.
What really does matter is we now will have an even more divided government for at least the next two years and nothing will be done to bring the country out it's state of decline.

Jan 20, 2009 started the decline

Where were you from 2001-2008? In a coma?

KarlRove

KarlRove

From 01 to 09 I was far better off economically than the last 5 years and 11 months

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:From 01 to 09 I was far better off economically than the last 5 years and 11 months

I agree, Karl. Especially the year 2008. The unemployment was a lot lower that year. The stock market was a lot higher that year. I just wish we could go back to 2008 when the economy was booming, don't you?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:
KarlRove wrote:From 01 to 09 I was far better off economically than the last 5 years and 11 months

I agree,  Karl.  Especially the year 2008.  The unemployment was a lot lower that year.  The stock market was a lot higher that year.  I just wish we could go back to 2008 when the economy was booming,  don't you?

So, Obama and the Democrats are all responsible for Karl's economic malaise..... No wonder he hates Obama as much as he does!

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:What is the State of the Union Address gonna be like?

Semi-retired President Obama is speaking before more and more hostile audiences. He is a failure and even his own party has been forced accept.

Of course he is going to confront the new Congress. He takes personal anyone who ever challenges his beliefs. If he cannot throw them under the bus, as he has done with string of Defense Secretaries, he denigrates or challenges them to a fight. Negotiations and compromise is not part of his vocabulary.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

His biggest mistake was not prosecuting Bush & Cheney. Unfortunately, he also wasted quite a bit of time trying to reach some sort of compromise with the GOP, which had already resolved to "make him a one-term President." That obviously didn't happen. Here are your 3 frontrunners: Jeb, Mitt and Mike. Sad.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama was too busy working on his social agenda legacy (ruined with Obamacare) to prosecute anyone, plus he would have had to prosecute those Dems who voted for the GWOT.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum