Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

They STILL can't land on the moon....

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEo and anti-moon folks are nutty.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:TEo and anti-moon folks are nutty.

Wow that really settles it. So I suppose you think the Federal Reserve was a godsend for this country. Also Oswald killed Kennedy all by his lonesome...and no president has ever lied to get us into war...listen I hear your momma calling...BAH BAHHHH

Is demeaning and insulting comments all you have. We are having an intelligent conversation with each other(something you obviously know nothing about) and we can continue just fine without your input unless you want to offer something substantial.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Is demeaning and insulting comments all you have. We are having an intelligent conversation with each other(something you obviously know nothing about) and we can continue just fine without your input unless you want to offer something substantial.

..live in ignorance for the rest of your matrix existence. I have been demeaned plenty so if you babies can take it the get the hell out of MY thread !

TEOTWAWKI wrote:When I was in Nuclear Medicine around 1977-1982 the company scrapped out an old unit. It had a 8"sodium Iodide crystal. I took the components home and built a cosmic ray detector. As cosmic rays passed though the crystal they caused minute scintillations from the excitement of the structure of the crystal. That small amount of light was amplified by a photomultiplier tube which used the principle of cascading electrons to perform that function. The electrons were collected and amplified and I ran it to an oscope where I was able to see the energy level of the rays impacting the crystal. There were thousands of them. I am sure unhindered out in space there are billions of them covering the same 8" surface area....

I play with this stuff for fun ..call it curiosity.

Oh my.... This whole reply is a extreme turn on. Embarassed

sorry for butting in, I really mean it. That is so sexy to me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:When I was in Nuclear Medicine around 1977-1982 the company scrapped out an old unit. It had a 8"sodium Iodide crystal. I took the components home and built a cosmic ray detector. As cosmic rays passed though the crystal they caused minute scintillations from the excitement of the structure of the crystal. That small amount of light was amplified by a photomultiplier tube which used the principle of cascading electrons to perform that function. The electrons were collected and amplified and I ran it to an oscope where I was able to see the energy level of the rays impacting the crystal. There were thousands of them. I am sure unhindered out in space there are billions of them covering the same 8" surface area....

My kids were attending pace elementary at the time and they asked me to bring it to a Daddy show and tell. So I took it there to their 6 th grade class and you should have seen the looks on the kids faces when I explained to them about how cosmic rays are constantly flying through our bodies. and all around us....I still like to build cloud chambers from time to time...you should build one they are easy and you can see the path in the fog where the rays zip through.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

..live in ignorance for the rest of your matrix existence. I have been demeaned plenty so if you babies can take it the get the hell out of MY thread !

Teo, that was not directed at you I was directing that toward PaceDog#1 aka SRCTeacher. I was talking about the conversation that you and I having and him injected his demeaning and insulting comments. I do not believe that you and I have insulted each other through the course of this debate.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

My kids were attending pace elementary at the time and they asked me to bring it to a Daddy show and tell. So I took it there to their 6 th grade class and you should have seen the looks on the kids faces when I explained to them about how cosmic rays are constantly flying through our bodies. and all around us....I still like to build cloud chambers from time to time...you should build one they are easy and you can see the path in the fog where the rays zip through.

You know I was going to build a cloud chamber last year because I was interested in it for some conspiracy at the time.. there is a man who used to work for MOSH in jax on FB. He's always doing stuff like that. His name is Robert Krampf. People could look him up, he's great for little experiments. But I should probally just ask you now when I want to do that. I love you

I am attracted to intelligence btw. and right now you are super HOT! Twisted Evil

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Teo, that was not directed at you I was directing that toward PaceDog#1 aka SRCTeacher.

I was talking about the conversation that you and I having and him injected his demeaning and insulting comments. I do not believe that you and I have insulted each other through the course of this debate.

Sorry I was working on a song I am learning at the same time in another room so I didn't read correctly. My bad Ghost. It did seem unlike you but some folks get really upset over this moon stuff. It's a very deep held belief.

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Th?id=I4896276306068408&pid=1

?????

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nt8dJ6rMZI

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:some folks get really upset over this moon stuff. It's a very deep held belief.
It's like a religion with these moon landing believers. No matter how much proof you show them that nobody landed on the moon they still hang on to the religious belief that it happened. They're no different than the crowd in a Benny Hinn audience.
Just like the one in the post immediately preceding this post. He's got an arrow pointing to some photoshopped crap on a fake picture and he doesn't even know it. The bilderbergers have got his mind right where they want it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's a closer fake photo of what the Illuminatti is trying to pass off as the lunar landing site...

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Apollo-11-moon-landing-site

Doesn't prove a thing. They could have easily dropped something onto the lunar surface from orbit by parachute. That in no way is evidence that any so-called Apollo "astronauts" were ever there.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob wrote: They could have easily dropped something onto the lunar surface from orbit by parachute.
Okay so parachutes don't work when there aint no air. I guess that's why my reputation is so low.

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Th?id=I4748087029400526&pid=1

OMG!!!!! Edgar Rice Burroughs was right! The moon is inhabited and the moon men (monsters?) are going to invade earth, take our wealth, and our women. The moon landings have all been a hoax by our government to keep us from realizing the dreadful truth that will soon be a reality.

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Th?id=I4572246814753358&pid=1

Our only hope is to contact Barsoom and hope that Helium and their allies the Tharks will come to our rescue!

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Th?id=I4929639606911288&pid=1

It's a good thing John Carter paved the way for diplomatic relations with the Barsoomians over a hundred and fifty years ago.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edwLjEB-rAY&feature=endscreen

Smile

They STILL can't land on the moon.... - Page 2 Th?id=I4660096061539334&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apmPkbR5xMk

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum