Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where is the President on these Crimes

+2
Sal
A View
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A View

Does anyone remember Detective Melvin Santiago? He was a Jersey City police officer who was shot to death on July 13th. Santiago was white. His killer, Lawrence Campbell , was black. Does anyone recall Obama appearing before national television and calling for justice for Officer Santiago’s family? Does anyone recall Eric Holder rushing to Jersey City to see that justice was done?
How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield? He was a Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to death on July 6, 2014. Officer Westerfield was white, his killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was black. where was Obama? Where was Holder?
Officer Perry Renn was an Indianapolis, Indiana police officer who was shot to death July 5, 2014, the day before Officer Westerfield was killed. Officer Renn was white. His killer, Major Davis, was black. I don't recall any mention by Obama about the untimely death of Officer Renn and, I doubt that Eric Holder rushed to Indianapolis to make sure justice was served.
Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was gunned down by two men June 23, 2014 in Louisiana. Deputy Bares was white. His two killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor were black. Was Obama outraged? Did Eric Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the family of Deputy Bares found justice?
Detective Charles Dinwiddie of the Killen, Texas Police Department was murdered on May 11, 2014 by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black male. Officer Dinwiddie was white. Do you recall seeing anything about that on the news? Certainly, the white citizens of Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses. Do you recall any mention of Obama or Holder here?
Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of Griffin, Georgia Police Department. He was gunned down on May 31, 2014. Officer Jordan was black, his killer, Michael Bowman was white. This was a white man murdering a black police officer. Where was Jesse Jackson? Where was "The Reverend" Al Sharpton? Was there looting and burning on the streets of Griffin, Georgia? No, in fact, we don't recall hearing about this one in the news as well. Why? You can draw your own conclusions.
Over the past 120 days there have been at least five reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in the U.S. Of those, four were white officers who were murdered by black men. Blacks complain that white officers treat black men more aggressively on the street. You can draw your own conclusions on that one, as well.
A US President that tries to divide this republic needs to be removed from office!

Sal

Sal

Great c&p from a racist and fascist cop forum.

Just goes to illustrate the extent to which pigs see themselves as an occupying force in black communities with black people playing the role of the enemy.

"The president must speak out regarding the inherent distrust that white cops have of black cop killers because of the historical and systematic oppression and discrimination of white cops by black cop killers."

... derp.

Telstar likes this post

2seaoat

A US President that tries to divide this republic needs to be removed from office!

Brilliant.....can I quote you in the future.

Sal wrote:Great c&p from a racist and fascist cop forum.

Just goes to illustrate the extent to which pigs see themselves as an occupying force in black communities with black people playing the role of the enemy.

"The president must speak out regarding the inherent distrust that white cops have of black cop killers because of the historical and systematic oppression and discrimination of white cops by black cop killers."

... derp.

Holder/doj just set new federal limits on profiling... which they state will be a template for policy at every level.

Do you propose that police use their resources in a uniform manner?

That high crime areas have the same police attention as an average suburban neighborhood?

Afterall... to impose extra attention is profiling... amiright?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:Great c&p from a racist and fascist cop forum.

... derp.

Holder/doj just set new federal limits on profiling... which they state will be a template for policy at every level.

Do you propose that police use their resources in a uniform manner?

That high crime areas have the same police attention as an average suburban neighborhood?

Afterall... to impose extra attention is profiling... amiright?

You seem to be of the opinion that the only high crime areas are black neighborhoods ....

.... or, maybe you just think all black people are criminal by their very nature.

I don't subscribe to those bigoted opinions.

In black neighborhoods, it's not only the criminals who distrust the police, and with very good reason.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dear View,

It doesn't work that way. The victim must be black and the cop white.

Love, Joanie

boards of FL

boards of FL

A View wrote:Does anyone remember Detective Melvin Santiago?  He was a Jersey City police officer who was shot to death on July 13th.   Santiago was white.  His killer, Lawrence Campbell , was black.  Does anyone recall Obama appearing before national television and calling for justice for Officer Santiago’s family?  Does anyone recall Eric Holder rushing to Jersey City to see that justice was done?
How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield?  He was a Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to death on July 6, 2014.  Officer Westerfield was white, his killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was black. where was Obama?  Where was Holder?
Officer Perry Renn was an Indianapolis, Indiana police officer who was shot to death July 5, 2014, the day before Officer Westerfield was killed. Officer Renn was white. His killer, Major Davis, was black. I don't recall any mention by Obama about the untimely death of Officer Renn and, I doubt that Eric Holder rushed to Indianapolis to make sure justice was served.  
Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was gunned down by two men June 23, 2014 in Louisiana.  Deputy Bares was white.  His two killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor were black.  Was Obama outraged?  Did Eric Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the family of Deputy Bares found justice?
Detective Charles Dinwiddie of the Killen, Texas Police Department was murdered on May 11, 2014 by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black male.  Officer Dinwiddie was white.  Do you recall seeing anything about that on the news?  Certainly, the white citizens of Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses.  Do you recall any mention of Obama or Holder here?
Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of Griffin, Georgia Police Department.  He was gunned down on May 31, 2014.  Officer Jordan was black, his killer, Michael Bowman was white. This was a white man murdering a black police officer.  Where was Jesse Jackson?  Where was "The Reverend" Al Sharpton?  Was there looting and burning on the streets of Griffin, Georgia?  No, in fact, we don't recall hearing about this one in the news as well.  Why?  You can draw your own conclusions.
Over the past 120 days there have been at least five reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in the U.S.  Of those, four were white officers who were murdered by black men.  Blacks complain that white officers treat black men more aggressively on the street.  You can draw your own conclusions on that one, as well.

I suspect that each of the perpetrators in the above crimes were - or will be - arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced.

See the difference there?

boards of FL

boards of FL

A View wrote:Does anyone remember Detective Melvin Santiago?  He was a Jersey City police officer who was shot to death on July 13th.   Santiago was white.  His killer, Lawrence Campbell , was black.  Does anyone recall Obama appearing before national television and calling for justice for Officer Santiago’s family?  Does anyone recall Eric Holder rushing to Jersey City to see that justice was done?

The guy who did the killing was arrested in that one:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-crowd-nj-officer-melvin-santiago-funeral-article-1.1871116

A View wrote: How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield?  He was a Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to death on July 6, 2014.  Officer Westerfield was white, his killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was black. where was Obama?  Where was Holder?

The guy who did the killing was charged in that one:

http://abc7chicago.com/news/man-charged-in-gary-cop-jeffrey-westerfield-killing/216557/

A View wrote:Officer Perry Renn was an Indianapolis, Indiana police officer who was shot to death July 5, 2014, the day before Officer Westerfield was killed. Officer Renn was white. His killer, Major Davis, was black. I don't recall any mention by Obama about the untimely death of Officer Renn and, I doubt that Eric Holder rushed to Indianapolis to make sure justice was served.  

The guy who did the killing was charged in that one:

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/14/suspect-officer-perry-renn-slaying-hospital/12649359/

A View wrote:Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was gunned down by two men June 23, 2014 in Louisiana.  Deputy Bares was white.  His two killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor were black.  Was Obama outraged?  Did Eric Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the family of Deputy Bares found justice?

The guys that did the killing were arrested in that one:

http://theadvocate.com/news/police/9542394-123/off-duty-vermilion-sheriffs-deputy-shot

A View wrote:Detective Charles Dinwiddie of the Killen, Texas Police Department was murdered on May 11, 2014 by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black male.  Officer Dinwiddie was white.  Do you recall seeing anything about that on the news?  Certainly, the white citizens of Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses.  Do you recall any mention of Obama or Holder here?

The guy who did the killing was arrested for that one and the death penalty will be sought:

http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/17/texas-wants-to-execute-man-who-killed-ho

A View wrote:Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of Griffin, Georgia Police Department.  He was gunned down on May 31, 2014.  Officer Jordan was black, his killer, Michael Bowman was white. This was a white man murdering a black police officer.  Where was Jesse Jackson?  Where was "The Reverend" Al Sharpton?  Was there looting and burning on the streets of Griffin, Georgia?  No, in fact, we don't recall hearing about this one in the news as well.  Why?  You can draw your own conclusions.

Again, no riots or or looting occured because the guys who did that were charged with a crime:

http://www.cbs46.com/story/25658323/griffin-officer-shot-and-killed

A View wrote:Over the past 120 days there have been at least five reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in the U.S.  Of those, four were white officers who were murdered by black men.  Blacks complain that white officers treat black men more aggressively on the street.  You can draw your own conclusions on that one, as well.

Yes, and all of the people who committed those crimes were arrested and charged - just as they should be.  This is the exact opposite of what everyone is protesting today.

"HEY EVERY1!!!! REMEMBR HOW EVRYONE IS GETTIN MAD ABUT THAT GUY WHO GAT KILED AND THEN NO 1 WAS EVER CHARGD WIT A CRIMEW!!!!  HUH?!?!? WEEL LOOK AT ALL THESE CRIMES!!!  HERE ARE A BUNCH OF CRYMES WHERE THE PEOPLE WERE ARRESTED AND CHARGED!!!1121

IT'S LYKE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!  WHRE S THE OUTRAAGE HUH!??!!?!?  HUHE?!?!?!

IO'M REALLY SMARTT!!!!!!"

It's such a dumb argument I'm somewhat amazed - even for this forum - every time I see it. Imagine seeing people run a stop sign and then nothing happens, so you complain to the police department. Then one day, someone runs the stop sign and is ticketed. Imagine if the police then came to you "WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE HUH!?!?!? HUH!?!? THIS GUY JUST RAN A STOP SIGN AND WAS TICKETED!!! WHY AREN'T YOU MAD ABOUT THIS ONE HUH?!?!!?? HUH!??!?"

Uh....because the guy was actually ticketed that time?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

What was Obama's reason for the beer summit, rearding his comment "the Boston police acted stupidly". How many daily police events has he commented on?

2seaoat

What was Obama's reason for the beer summit, rearding his comment "the Boston police acted stupidly". How many daily police events has he commented on?

He needs to be commenting MORE! The problems are not illusions and they are real. My daughter just grits her teeth on the very large percentage of openly racists cops she has to deal with daily. They are a minority, and by far the good cops have little use for their co workers stupid conduct, BUT NOTHING EVER CHANGES. We need to be screaming at the top of our lungs. For 10 years I have pointed out the obvious, and for 10 years some around here continually want to sweep the issue under the rug or change the subject......No please President Obama.....make people uncomfortable.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:What was Obama's reason for the beer summit, rearding his comment "the Boston police acted stupidly". How many daily police events has he commented on?

He needs to be commenting MORE!   The problems are not illusions and they are real.  My daughter just grits her teeth on the very large percentage of openly racists cops she has to deal with daily.   They are a minority, and by far the good cops have little use for their co workers stupid conduct, BUT NOTHING EVER CHANGES.  We need to be screaming at the top of our lungs.  For 10 years I have pointed out the obvious, and for 10 years some around here continually want to sweep the issue under the rug or change the subject......No please President Obama.....make people uncomfortable.

Well in the beer summit scenerio he was wrong......nothing racist.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:What was Obama's reason for the beer summit,  rearding his comment "the Boston police acted stupidly".  How many daily police events has he commented on?

Because they arrested a guy who was simply trying to enter his own house.

Seems pretty stupid to me as well.  But then again, I have the ability to think critically.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:What was Obama's reason for the beer summit,  rearding his comment "the Boston police acted stupidly".  How many daily police events has he commented on?

Because they arrested a guy who was simply trying to enter his own house.

Seems pretty stupid to me as well.  But then again, I have the ability to think critically.

Then you should read the story. It went beyond the house incident.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:
How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield?  He was a Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to death on July 6, 2014.  Officer Westerfield was white, his killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was black. where was Obama?  Where was Holder?
Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was gunned down by two men June 23, 2014 in Louisiana.  Deputy Bares was white.  His two killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor were black.  Was Obama outraged?  Did Eric Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the family of Deputy Bares found justice?
Detective Charles Dinwiddie of the Killen, Texas Police Department was murdered on May 11, 2014 by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black male.  Officer Dinwiddie was white.  Do you recall seeing anything about that on the news?  Certainly, the white citizens of Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses.  Do you recall any mention of Obama or Holder here?
Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of Griffin, Georgia Police Department.  He was gunned down on May 31, 2014.  Officer Jordan was black, his killer, Michael Bowman was white. This was a white man murdering a black police officer.  Where was Jesse Jackson?  Where was "The Reverend" Al Sharpton?  Was there looting and burning on the streets of Griffin, Georgia?  No, in fact, we don't recall hearing about this one in the news as well.  Why?  You can draw your own conclusions.
Over the past 120 days there have been at least five reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in the U.S.  Of those, four were white officers who were murdered by black men.  Blacks complain that white officers treat black men more aggressively on the street.  You can draw your own conclusions on that one, as well.

I suspect that each of the perpetrators in the above crimes were - or will be - arrested, charged, convicted, and sentenced.

See the difference there?

Brilliant riposte!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum