Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Entitlements.

+2
TEOTWAWKI
gulfbeachbandit
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Entitlements. Empty Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 10:16 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2610850/posts

Going on in a free housing project near you.

2Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 10:38 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes I seen this email years ago. Your virtuous government has decided you and the rest of us wouldn't ever stoop to help anyone so they put the big gun barrel in YOUR face take YOUR money and give it to whoever they want without your input. Yes your government is a thug thief and they say you aren't virtuous....what a joke this country is. If YOU don't give them the money they will come and take it from you. If you resist they will murder you in cold blood. They might though, club you down and only put you in a rape room prison. Yes they can beat you to death or allow you to get butt raped for not helping this lazy worthless welfare family. So does the government have ANY moral ground to stand on ?...NO. but they have a lot of bullets.

3Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 10:49 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes I seen this email years ago. Your virtuous government has decided you and the rest of us wouldn't ever stoop to help anyone so they put the big gun barrel in YOUR face take YOUR money and give it to whoever they want without your input. Yes your government is a thug thief and they say you aren't virtuous....what a joke this country is. If YOU don't give them the money they will come and take it from you. If you resist they will murder you in cold blood. They might though, club you down and only put you in a rape room prison. Yes they can beat you to death or allow you to get butt raped for not helping this lazy worthless welfare family. So does the government have ANY moral ground to stand on ?...NO. but they have a lot of bullets.
I gave up on this miserable piece of shit country when I learned that Neil Armstrong was nothing but a goddamn liar.

4Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 10:51 am

I don't know why Ghandi posts false trash like this? No welfare agency in this country pays $1500 per child. It's just lies.Children & Families also does not pay family members for taking in relative placements. They get medicaid and food stamps period.

5Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 10:52 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yes I seen this email years ago. Your virtuous government has decided you and the rest of us wouldn't ever stoop to help anyone so they put the big gun barrel in YOUR face take YOUR money and give it to whoever they want without your input. Yes your government is a thug thief and they say you aren't virtuous....what a joke this country is. If YOU don't give them the money they will come and take it from you. If you resist they will murder you in cold blood. They might though, club you down and only put you in a rape room prison. Yes they can beat you to death or allow you to get butt raped for not helping this lazy worthless welfare family. So does the government have ANY moral ground to stand on ?...NO. but they have a lot of bullets.
I gave up on this miserable piece of shit country when I learned that Neil Armstrong was nothing but a goddamn liar.

Sorry Bob but it's better to deal with the disappointment of the truth than live a lie. IMHO.

Oh yeah where was the exhaust gas from the lander as it took off ? On earth the propellant used produces billowing clouds of RED smoke ?

6Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 11:03 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Sorry Bob but it's better to deal with the disappointment of the truth than live a lie. IMHO.
I know but it's like finding out that John Wayne is a faggot. Or that Audie Murphy was a coward.
We were all told these astronaut characters were heroes. And now I find out they weren't nothing but a bunch of phonies, fakers and liars. It's depressing.

7Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 1:13 pm

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I know but it's like finding out that John Wayne is a faggot. Or that Audie Murphy was a coward.
We were all told these astronaut characters were heroes. And now I find out they weren't nothing but a bunch of phonies, fakers and liars. It's depressing.

Or that Porky Pig didn't really have a speech impediment. They made him that way so people would laugh at the poor little bastard.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

8Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 8:44 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Don't laugh at Porky Pig, Yella. He's running for office on the Republican ticket and he's very sensitive about his public persona.

9Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 9:11 pm

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:
Don't laugh at Porky Pig, Yella. He's running for office on the Republican ticket and he's very sensitive about his public persona.

I saw his picture on one of these threads

10Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/2/2012, 9:40 pm

11Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 8:47 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:

you actually got me to watch a 9 min cartoon this morning. wow

I wonder what the date of that cartoon is?

12Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:55 am

Yella

Yella

Chrissy8 wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

you actually got me to watch a 9 min cartoon this morning. wow

I wonder what the date of that cartoon is?

T-t-h-hat w-was a g-g-oood one.

13Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 10:03 am

14Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 10:16 am

even adjusted for inflation and population... the expansion of entitlements over the last 50 years is ridiculous. we've been progressively transformed from the land of opportunity to the land of the incapable.

15Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 11:01 am

ghandi wrote:http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2610850/posts

Going on in a free housing project near you.

FALSE!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/breadwinner.asp

http://www.factcheck.org/2010/12/fostering-a-fortune/

16Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:21 pm

This is what Fl. pays:

Only the child's income and assets are counted when determining eligibility and payment amounts. Payments are based on the child's age and any countable income. Monthly payments for children with no countable income are as follows:

Age 0 through 5 - $242 per child
Age 6 through 12 - $249 per child
Age 13 through 17 - $298 per child

17Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:36 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:This is what Fl. pays:

Only the child's income and assets are counted when determining eligibility and payment amounts. Payments are based on the child's age and any countable income. Monthly payments for children with no countable income are as follows:

For what?
Having a functional vagina, no baby daddy in sight, and no job?
Seems that the gubment is rewarding people for stupidity.
How much do you collect?

18Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:50 pm

ghandi wrote:

For what?
How much do you collect?

You get a check from the govt.for swapping a deck for 20 years,don't you? Who's smarter? They didn't have to work for it.

19Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

For what?
How much do you collect?

You get a check from the govt.for swapping a deck for 20 years,don't you? Who's smarter? They didn't have to work for it.

Are you comparing 20+ years of defending our nation to forgetting to take a birth control pill? Your definition of entiltlments needs more research.

20Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 9:59 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

For what?
How much do you collect?

Are you comparing 20+ years of defending our nation to forgetting to take a birth control pill? Your definition of entiltlments needs more research.

I don't consider everyone who was in the military as defending our nation.

21Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 10:01 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

For what?
How much do you collect?

I wouldn't have done it if I knew I would be defending the likes of you and your kind.

22Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/3/2012, 10:09 pm

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

For what?
How much do you collect?

I wouldn't have done it if I knew I would be defending the likes of you and your kind.

You were probably a pencil pusher anyway who never left the states and couldn't get a real job anyway.

23Entitlements. Empty Re: Entitlements. 9/4/2012, 1:32 am

Markle

Markle

Not according to this source.
Age 10 in Florida is $440.00
Age 13-17 in Florida is $515.00 per month
http://www.hunter.cuny.edu/socwork/nrcfcpp/downloads/foster-care-maintenance-payments.pdf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum