Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wonderful post thanksgiving family get together

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

One side of the family with children has just gotten too big to get together for thanksgiving. So my wife rented this dinner theater for the afternoon where there was this stage which the kids could play on, and we ordered pizzas and everybody brought a dish to pass. Almost thirty people and mostly children, and it was not long before the boom box was going and the kids were singing songs from frozen and dancing. What a beautiful afternoon of enjoying children meeting cousins, aunts, uncles and everybody brought family scrapbooks......joyous celebration of thanksgiving a couple days later, but it is the only way to do it when families get too big. We will do it again next year.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Governor couldn't spare the mansion for you ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Glad you had a wonderful event.

2seaoat

The Governor couldn't spare the mansion for you ?

It was an old masonic hall which has been rehabbed where they do plays. They had this large stage which the kids instinctively got on the stage and thought they were stars. I got a kick out of my three year old granddaughter dancing. Very natural and gifted. She had us all laughing with how intense she was getting into the songs. All the little girls were singing "let it go" as that disney movie has captured kids imaginations. I am blessed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum