Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need i say more mother f-------ers

+6
Sal
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
Hospital Bob
The Dude
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

The Dude

The Dude

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When he's on his game he's a comedy genius.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chris Rock, rocks.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:When he's on his game he's a comedy genius.

Bob wrote:More than once I saw black protestors interviewed who were opposed to all the violence.  And in particular one very well spoken young black women who lives and works in Ferguson. 

Video will start at the appropriate time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePjG71zttQ&t=1m35s

Vikingwoman

The Dude is Chrissy BTW trying to disguise herself.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:The Dude is Chrissy BTW trying to disguise herself.

They're not even remotely close.

Sal

Sal

Really??

I thought he was stupid, but not nearly that stupid.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:

That's the plan. It's her though. She's trying not to curse and spell her words correctly but I caught some of her telltall signs.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

That's the plan. It's her though. She's trying not to curse and spell her words correctly but I caught some of her telltall signs.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this is not Chrissy.

The Dude wrote:F22s have been flying for years and are currently faster and more stealthy than the T50s which purportedly have better maneuverability and longer range, and there are tactical reasons the Russians would choose this.  Currently the T 50s are a paper jet as they are not being produced. The Russians are hopeful that India can produce a decent engine for them since the Russians seem incapable of building reliable ones.

The F22s job is air superiority and can easily hold its own vs the new T50 assuming the Russians can actually get them built. This is because of its speed and stealth abilities. The new T50s are MAY be a formidable opponent but to say the Raptors cannot fly w them is imo hyperbole.

Finally the US jets are more reliable not junk. The challenges are however real, as newer gens will be drones. In simulated computer war games there are interesting outcomes. The Chinese jets seem to again be heavier slower versions because of their range and again it is a tactical decision. Neither Russia nor china has transports to refuel like we do hence their sacrificing speed for range.  Where the US has a distinct advantage is in stealth technology.

Anyway this is an enjoyable thread finally!!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He is not Chrissy.

Vikingwoman

Here ya go, Classic Chrissy.

"No I don't know what lazy means ive already posted results from the testimony most here hadn't read so when you get through post your results and I'll respond im not going to do your homework for you."

im ive

No punctuation.

It's her alright.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this is not Chrissy.

The Dude wrote:F22s have been flying for years and are currently faster and more stealthy than the T50s which purportedly have better maneuverability and longer range, and there are tactical reasons the Russians would choose this.  Currently the T 50s are a paper jet as they are not being produced. The Russians are hopeful that India can produce a decent engine for them since the Russians seem incapable of building reliable ones.

The F22s job is air superiority and can easily hold its own vs the new T50 assuming the Russians can actually get them built. This is because of its speed and stealth abilities. The new T50s are MAY be a formidable opponent but to say the Raptors cannot fly w them is imo hyperbole.

Finally the US jets are more reliable not junk. The challenges are however real, as newer gens will be drones. In simulated computer war games there are interesting outcomes. The Chinese jets seem to again be heavier slower versions because of their range and again it is a tactical decision. Neither Russia nor china has transports to refuel like we do hence their sacrificing speed for range.  Where the US has a distinct advantage is in stealth technology.

Anyway this is an enjoyable thread finally!!

No that's not her. It was copied.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dude has over 120 posts.

Vikingwoman

That's because PKR has allowed her to take his screen name and post under it. I guarantee you the IP is South Fl.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:That's because PKR has allowed her to take his screen name and post under it. I guarantee you the IP is South Fl.

I can see the IP. It isn't from South Florida.

Vikingwoman

I'm telling you that's her. The Dude was Pkr. before and now someone who only writes like Chrissy is using it. They have one of those IP changers on there. This is a hoax against you Boards. Probably because of the election.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm telling you that's her. The Dude was Pkr. before and now someone who only writes like Chrissy is using it. They have one of those IP changers on there. This is a hoax against you Boards. Probably because of the election.

PkrBum was "Th Dude", not "The Dude". Posters who use "IP changers" generally have a long list of IP addresses that they post from. "The Dude" does not.

All you have to do is go back and read through The Dude's posting history and it is fairly obvious that he isn't chrissy.

Markle

Markle

And he RIGHT.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

The Dude posted on the PNJ under a different name.....he has been around for a long time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

And he RIGHT.

Markle,  this is one time you and I agree.  So you, me and Chris Rock must all be racist.  lol

Just nobody post the Chris Rock youtube which has the word "fag" in the title and we'll be fine.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove

KarlRove

I'm dude

Sal

Sal

I retract my statement regarding him not being as stupid as Chrissy.

The Dude

The Dude

You fell out of the clear blue sky
To the darkness below
The smell of your flesh excites me
Blood starts to flow, so help me God
You burst in in a blaze of light
You unzippered the dark
One kiss took my breath away
One look lights up the stars

Of course I'm chrissy. What u don't know is vikingwomen is my
Secret lover. Scorned hell hath no fury

Well. U know the rest.....

Oh sal you're still helpless in my gaze

Vikingwoman

I agree. I may be wrong but I've never seen anyone's writings as bad as Chrissy's and make the same writing mistakes but it's possible...not likely though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum