Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Third quarter GDP: 3.9% - Another solid quarter of economic growth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461148&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

boards of FL

boards of FL

Third quarter GDP:  3.9% - Another solid quarter of economic growth Feeder-crickets-for-sale

boards of FL

boards of FL

Not a single word from our forum republicans? How uncharacteristic of them! They usually chime in with very thoughtful, substantive comments on news such as this.

knothead

knothead

BOF: Watching a segment on the Money channel and it is 2015 A Breakout Year! Last two quarters reflect a combined growth average of around 4%. What's your take?

boards of FL

boards of FL

knothead wrote:BOF: Watching a segment on the Money channel and it is 2015 A Breakout Year! Last two quarters reflect a combined growth average of around 4%.  What's your take?

Everything seems to be pointing to the idea that the economy is beginning to pick up steam. Jobs numbers, unemployment claims, GDP, leading indicators, lagging indicators...all in agreement. Hell, even the deficit issues are rapidly moving in the right direction. All stock market indicators are hitting records seemingly daily.

And not a peep from our republicans! Not even one!

knothead

knothead

boards of FL wrote:
knothead wrote:BOF: Watching a segment on the Money channel and it is 2015 A Breakout Year! Last two quarters reflect a combined growth average of around 4%.  What's your take?

Everything seems to be pointing to the idea that the economy is beginning to pick up steam.  Jobs numbers, unemployment claims, GDP, leading indicators, lagging indicators...all in agreement.  Hell, even the deficit issues are rapidly moving in the right direction.  All stock market indicators are hitting records seemingly daily.

And not a peep from our republicans!  Not even one!

LOL! They hate good news for America because they won't get credit for it.

2seaoat

Wait until the positive impact of the new Americans begin to filter into the legitimate economy. LIke the Reagan years we will see growth in jobs and demand which feed GDP and increase revenues and drop our debt. President Obama has been a very good custodian of our economy. The only question will be how long can this unprecedented growth cycle go without correction. We are lucky to have such a great man as our President.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Third quarter GDP:  3.9% - Another solid quarter of economic growth DVZO3uk

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/dollar-rises-on-upbeat-us-gdp-data-oecd-report-cm416980

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum