Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fluoride in water causes bone cancer.....

+2
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20060406/does-fluoridation-up-bone-cancer-risk

The risk peaked for boys who drank more highly fluoridated water between the ages of 6 and 8 years -- a time at which children undergo a major growth spurt. By the time they were 20, these boys got bone cancer 5.46 times more often than boys with the lowest consumption. No effect was seen for girls.....

....Fluoride collects in the bones. And it's particularly likely to accumulate in the bones during periods of rapid bone growth. So Bassin looked at fluoride exposures during childhood for 103 under-20 osteosarcoma patients and compared them with 215 matched people without bone cancer. Her study took into account how much fluoride was in the water in the communities where children actually lived and the history of municipal, well water, or bottled water use.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20060406/does-fluoridation-up-bone-cancer-risk

The risk peaked for boys who drank more highly fluoridated water between the ages of 6 and 8 years -- a time at which children undergo a major growth spurt. By the time they were 20, these boys got bone cancer 5.46 times more often than boys with the lowest consumption. No effect was seen for girls.....

....Fluoride collects in the bones. And it's particularly likely to accumulate in the bones during periods of rapid bone growth. So Bassin looked at fluoride exposures during childhood for 103 under-20 osteosarcoma patients and compared them with 215 matched people without bone cancer. Her study took into account how much fluoride was in the water in the communities where children actually lived and the history of municipal, well water, or bottled water use.

I used to laugh at this sort of quackery the same way I laughed when they told me aspartame (Equal sweetener) would cause Lymphoma cancer.
I kept on consuming aspartame because I didn't believe a word of it.
Then last year I was diagnosed with Lymphoma cancer and I aint laughing any more.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.webmd.com/cancer/news/20060406/does-fluoridation-up-bone-cancer-risk

Bogus. From YOUR OWN SOURCE.

It's not surprising that Bassin found a risk for boys but not for girls. Osteosarcoma is about 50% more common in males than in females. And boys tend to have more fluoride in their bones than girls.

Caution About Study

However, a commentary accompanying Bassin's article warns to take her findings with a grain of salt. Ironically, it is from Harvard professor Chester W. Douglass, DMD, PhD. Douglass led Bassin's PhD committee, which approved of the study when it was presented as her doctoral dissertation.

Douglass warns that the Bassin study is based only on a subset of people exposed to fluoridated water. Preliminary results from the entire population of exposed individuals, Douglass writes, show no link between bone cancer and water fluoridation.

Thank heaven for Fluoride!

By the time I was 16 I had 18 cavities. I saved and paid to have my wisdom teeth removed on one visit and all the cavities repaired on another. That was when Crest came out with fluoride toothpaste. Over 50 years later and I have never had another cavity. I don't have bone cancer, my eye balls haven't fallen out and, considering the abuse I heaped on my body for the past 60 years, I'm in good health.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fluoride in water causes bone cancer..... Who_data01http://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/

50 reasons to reject fluoride

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bottled water or a whole house filtration system.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Bottled water or a whole house filtration system.

I been drinking distilled water for many years and brush with Tom's non fluoride toothpaste and my last trip to the dentist the Doc called his assistant in to see my teeth and brag on how nice they were....

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

Douglass warns that the Bassin study is based only on a subset of people exposed to fluoridated water. Preliminary results from the entire population of exposed individuals, Douglass writes, show no link between bone cancer and water fluoridation.

Mr. Markle is correct.......this entire thread is scientifically bogus......but at least the links provided assist us in that conclusion.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The Navy treated my teeth with fluoride but was very insistent that all traces of it be spit out and rinsed twice. Those who drink fluoridated water probably would accept any medication in their water. Hey how about some lithium so people were more docile? You don't drink Fluoride even toothpaste tells you to spit it out. It bio accumulates. I love how Americans are so trusting as they drag their sick asses around living at some doctors office every week seeking drugs for their symptoms...drink your damned rat poison and die if you want....you trusting little vermin.

Fluoride in water causes bone cancer..... Rat.Poison

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fluoride in water causes bone cancer..... Fluoride-Toothpaste-Warning

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Fluoride in water causes bone cancer..... Tr

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum