Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boston College.....oh my

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boston College.....oh my Empty Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 7:19 pm

2seaoat

How many nothing teams can you beat and still be ranked?

2Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 7:42 pm

2seaoat

My take is that FS is dirty........a great many people have made a lot of money on the spread.

3Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 7:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lol.....nice jab!

We are 11-0 and have won 27 games straight. FSU lost 13 players to the NFL after last season and we have 10 freshmen starters. Looks good to me. Are we the same team as last year...of course not.....but the guys are winning.

4Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 7:47 pm

2seaoat

How does a team like this get into the national championship.......Boston college.....geez. I am dead serious with the second half comebacks. It sounds to me that they have gotten to some kids on this team. I watched the Syracuse game and they dominated until almost the half. Something is rotten in Denmark, but hey some kids have some spending money, or their buddies are getting rich.

5Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 7:53 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:How many nothing teams can you beat and still be ranked?

I was kind of hoping the Eagles could pull-off the win....

I guess the Gators will get their shot at FSU next week.... We all know what happened when fired head coach Ron Zook played the 'Noles in Tallahassee in 2004. Will Muschamp doesn't have a job he needs to protect or a record, so he can play his team with reckless abandon next week.

I think FSU and Marshall are the only teams in the FBS who are undefeated. I wonder why? Those teams must really be good........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 8:37 pm

2seaoat

Florida is just another not very good team on their schedule. Next thing you know we will have Northern Illinois University last year in the top five teams in the country. This is absurd.

7Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 9:11 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Florida is just another not very good team on their schedule.   Next thing you know we will have Northern Illinois University last year in the top five teams in the country.   This is absurd.

I guess when you look at it, the ACC should not be a BCS conference. The only ACC team that ranks consistently in the Top-25 is FSU, and no team in that conference, with the exception of FSU, has graced the Top-10 this season.

If FSU makes it to the championship game, they will likely face Alabama. Then we will really see what Winston is made of.

8Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/22/2014, 9:51 pm

It's hard watching jameis move... he's obviously hurting. But with him the young fsu team can beat anybody.

9Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 1:56 am

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/pereira-jameis-winston-should-have-been-ejected-for-shoving-official/vi-BBfiH8Q

10Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 3:05 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:How many nothing teams can you beat and still be ranked?

Ask Ohio State

Were you asking the same thing of All Barn when they had the best QB money could buy a few years back?

11Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 3:07 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Florida is just another not very good team on their schedule.   Next thing you know we will have Northern Illinois University last year in the top five teams in the country.   This is absurd.

I guess when you look at it, the ACC should not be a BCS conference. The only ACC team that ranks consistently in the Top-25 is FSU, and no team in that conference, with the exception of FSU, has graced the Top-10 this season.

If FSU makes it to the championship game, they will likely face Alabama. Then we will really see what Winston is made of.

Sure hope so, the Jameis can show everyone the paper tiger bammer really is

12Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 3:08 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

FSU and UF have to play. It's a freakin' statute goofy. Of course, Miami would love to play UF as well, but the GAYTORS are scared.

http://classicnoles.typepad.com/garnetandgreat/2010/03/how-florida-was-ordered-to-play-florida-state.html

13Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 3:12 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:How does a team like this get into the national championship.......Boston college.....geez.   I am dead serious with the second half comebacks.  It sounds to me that they have gotten to some kids on this team.   I watched the Syracuse game and they dominated until almost the half.  Something is rotten in Denmark, but hey some kids have some spending money, or their buddies are getting rich.

Where were your complaints when AU was winning each week in the last 30 seconds of every game?

CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON CAM NEWTON

14Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 11:33 am

2seaoat

They were playing rated teams. Why was the Mid American undefeated Northern Illinois Huskies the last couple years only able to get to the top 10, yet this sorry asz conference allows this team to be rated in many polls top three. It is crazy inconsistency.

15Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 11:44 am

Undefeated defending national champions with returning heisman award winner.

16Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 12:13 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:My take is that FS is dirty........a great many people have made a lot of money on the spread.

Yeah.... Did you see that FSU defensive player get ejected for leading a hit with his helmet crown? The FSU defensive coordinator must be reaching into Micky Andrews' old playbook to call that one.... Razz

17Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 12:23 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:They were playing rated teams.  Why was the Mid American undefeated Northern Illinois Huskies the last couple years only able to get to the top 10, yet this sorry asz conference allows this team to be rated in many polls top three.  It is crazy inconsistency.  

You got that one. The only reason FSU is undefeated and in the top 5 is because they play unranked teams on an exclusive basis (the ACC is hardly a championship conference). The only top 10 team they have faced this year was Notre Dame, and where is ND now? LOLOLOL!

Hell, Marshall is also undefeated this year, and where are they? Number 18 or so......

The Tide will chew FSU up and spit them out, if the 'Noles make it to the last game.

18Boston College.....oh my Empty Re: Boston College.....oh my 11/23/2014, 3:34 pm

dumpcare

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/23/alabama-passes-florida-state-for-top-spot-in-latest-coaches-poll/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum