Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Its what makes us special

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Its what makes us special Empty Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 5:23 pm

2seaoat

President just gave one of his best speeches ever in a high school in Las Vegas...........it actually brought tears to my eyes........immigration the very definition of the American dream. What a speech.

2Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 5:26 pm

2seaoat

The President is kicking asz and taking names. The People are getting fired up, and the haters have nothing.......absolutely nothing. This President's light will grow only stronger where he urges the Butchmeups to impeach him, sue him, show him more disrespect......as he dominates.

3Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 5:28 pm

Its what makes us special Th?id=HN.607988041711747866&w=259&h=183&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Then why do people like he and you run away like scardy cats form a discussion about true immigration reform?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kEDa6bXnA8

Very Happy

4Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 5:35 pm

2seaoat

You did not even listen to his speech.....and yes he addressed the immigration crossing the Pacific, and why after the best and brightest get an American education in the best universities why we cannot fast track talent. Pay attention.....you are clueless.

5Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 6:02 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Its what makes us special Centerd

6Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 6:59 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Its what makes us special Centerd

Did you know that your buddy Alex Jones is a fake?

7Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 7:04 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Its what makes us special Centerd

Did you know that your buddy Alex Jones is a fake?
He says he isn't so who should I believe ?....nobody....that's my choice....The picture is still accurate and reflects my belief....

8Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 7:15 pm

2seaoat

When in history has an emperor voluntarily left office when their term expired? One or two examples would help me understand your beliefs, and you cannot use Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus.

9Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/21/2014, 7:57 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I am stunned. My husband just told me that the major networks chose not to cover the President's speech...and it's apparently true. So much for the 4th estate.

10Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/22/2014, 12:55 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
I am stunned.  My husband just told me that the major networks chose not to cover the President's speech...and it's apparently true.  So much for the 4th estate.  

Try reading the board, I think someone had a thread about it. Of course, since we know only cracker, anglos watch the three main networks, maybe that was the reason.

11Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/22/2014, 1:15 pm

Sal

Sal

They timed the speech to coincide with the Latin Grammys.

The show was delayed so his speech could be televised.

He scored an enormous Hispanic audience.

cheers cheers cheers

12Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/22/2014, 1:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

KarlRove wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
I am stunned.  My husband just told me that the major networks chose not to cover the President's speech...and it's apparently true.  So much for the 4th estate.  

Try reading the board, I think someone had a thread about it. Of course, since we know only cracker, anglos watch the three main networks, maybe that was the reason.

I believe you're wanted over on the BENGHAZI thread. Comprende, cabron?

13Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/22/2014, 1:34 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:They timed the speech to coincide with the Latin Grammys.

The show was delayed so his speech could be televised.

He scored an enormous Hispanic audience.

cheers cheers cheers

The lack of coverage by the...actually 4 major networks...kinda shoots the whole "liberal media" meme in the foot, doesn't it?

14Its what makes us special Empty Re: Its what makes us special 11/22/2014, 1:43 pm

2seaoat

The President taking on net neutrality means that the exclusive air waves which the FCC licenses to those very networks are going to have massive competition from delivery systems of content which are not licensed but packets of entertainment, news, and tv which will take their audiences. The President these last two years will be attacked from every side. He will have no friends doing the right thing for America......but his legacy as the champion of the people and for the people.......solid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum