Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mitch McConnell

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mitch McConnell Empty Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 5:54 pm

dumpcare

Mitch is loading up in anticipation of a long battle:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/90-pounds-cocaine-cargo-ship-owned-anti-drug-senators-family/#doqmWyKgxJ0CGqDi.01

2Mitch McConnell Empty Re: Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 6:21 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

How come Alison Lundgren Grimes didn't bring this up prior to the election? I would have been a great smear tactic. Embarassed

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Mitch McConnell Empty Re: Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 7:15 pm

Vikingwoman

To be fair the Chao family probably had no clue the cocaine was there. I want to know though, why Elaine Chao married McConnell? She's an attractive woman apparently w/ money. Why would she marry someone as ugly and old as McConnell?

4Mitch McConnell Empty Re: Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 9:07 pm

Sal

Sal

Vikingwoman wrote:To be fair the Chao family probably had no clue the cocaine was there. I want to know though, why Elaine Chao married McConnell? She's an attractive woman apparently w/ money. Why would she marry someone as ugly and old as McConnell?

Power beard.

5Mitch McConnell Empty Re: Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 9:24 pm

knothead

knothead

Vikingwoman wrote:To be fair the Chao family probably had no clue the cocaine was there. I want to know though, why Elaine Chao married McConnell? She's an attractive woman apparently w/ money. Why would she marry someone as ugly and old as McConnell?

An old but powerful U.S. Senator . . . . next question?

6Mitch McConnell Empty Re: Mitch McConnell 11/10/2014, 10:29 pm

Vikingwoman

Sorry but that power would go out the window when you roll over and face that in the morning.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum