Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pastor prays for Obama's death

+7
Markle
Hospital Bob
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
nadalfan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pastor prays for Obama's death Empty Pastor prays for Obama's death 11/9/2014, 7:56 am

nadalfan

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/11/christian-pastor-prays-presidents-death
Pastor prays for Obama's death, calls his mother a whore, believes homesexuals should be given thr death penalty

Why do Christians hate so much?
Is it a cultural thing?
Upbringing in a hate-filled environment?
Genetics?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes, why do Christians hate so much?

Is there a difference between this alleged holy man and an Ayatollah?

And people wonder why I hate religion!

Sounds like another Fred Phelps.

In my opinion - not a Christian.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:Sounds like another Fred Phelps.

In my opinion - not a Christian.

Really? How do you define a "real" Christian? Does the new Pope qualify? Or Joel Osteen? Or that whoring evangelist ... Swaggert? You know, so many here rag on Islamic beliefs -- and the odd, almost universal silence of the supposed "good" Muslims who don't believe in stoning women, or other barbaric, bloodthirsty Jihadist actions ... why so few Muslims shout out their repudiation of Islamic terrorists ...

Isn't the same silence from "good" Christians the same thing?

I wonder ...

Wordslinger wrote:Yes, why do Christians hate so much?

I hate religion too.

I love Jesus, though. Big difference. Very Happy

Alleged is the word - by his hate he defines himself. While it's not my place to judge him, his focus is on hate. A Christian's focus should not be hate.

Big subject out of small words that murder. Again, I think he falls into the order of a Fred Phelps.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:

I hate religion too.  

I love Jesus, though.  Big difference. Very Happy

Alleged is the word - by his hate he defines himself.  While it's not my place to judge him, his focus is on hate.  A Christian's focus should not be hate.  

Big subject out of small words that murder.  Again, I think he falls into the order of a Fred Phelps.

You've accurately defined the flaws of religious belief. All the major religions offer morality, concern for your neighbors, etc., while they also include warlike, murderous bloodthirsty comment and commands, as well.

The problem lies in who is doing the interpreting. An evil person can bend any bible or holy book to suit his or her needs or politics.

Religion was, I think, supposed to create harmony, and now it's become the primal cause of conflict. You hate religion, but you love Jesus.

Explain please.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

nadalfan wrote:http://crooksandliars.com/2014/11/christian-pastor-prays-presidents-death
Pastor prays for Obama's death, calls his mother a whore, believes homesexuals should be given thr death penalty

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

What kind of government or society would allow a "holy man" to spew such hatred? What kind of religion would? Fuck religion!

Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

I hate religion too.  

Alleged is the word - by his hate he defines himself.  While it's not my place to judge him, his focus is on hate.  A Christian's focus should not be hate.  

Big subject out of small words that murder.  Again, I think he falls into the order of a Fred Phelps.

You've accurately defined the flaws of religious belief.  All the major religions offer morality, concern for your neighbors, etc., while they also include warlike, murderous bloodthirsty comment and commands, as well.

The problem lies in who is doing the interpreting.  An evil person can bend any bible or holy book to suit his or her needs or politics.

Religion was, I think, supposed to create harmony, and now it's become the primal cause of conflict.  You hate religion, but you love Jesus.

Explain please.

I would sound like a Bible teacher if I took the time to write and explain the answer to your question.  I'm beyond that because it's not what I say that is important but what Jesus says.  I do feel we have enough historical record that reveals his teachings.  Research, read, and draw your conclusions on why one might love Jesus but hate religion.  That's better than my explanation.  

And remember - religion is man made.  It's man's obsession with a pursuit or interest.  

Hating religion does not offend Jesus...I think he'd would hit knucks with you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Luke 6:27
"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

10Pastor prays for Obama's death Empty Re: Pastor prays for Obama's death 11/9/2014, 12:09 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
nadalfan wrote:http://crooksandliars.com/2014/11/christian-pastor-prays-presidents-death

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

What kind of government or society would allow a "holy man" to spew such hatred?  What kind of religion would?  Fuck religion!

Yes but you were all for Rev Jeremiah Wright, alleged preacher of Obama, and his damnation of the United States....

11Pastor prays for Obama's death Empty Re: Pastor prays for Obama's death 11/9/2014, 12:14 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

What kind of government or society would allow a "holy man" to spew such hatred?  What kind of religion would?  Fuck religion!

Yes but you were all for Rev Jeremiah Wright, alleged preacher of Obama, and his damnation of the United States....

Also notice words calls for the govt to censure in this instance... but has never condemned leftist racism.

12Pastor prays for Obama's death Empty Re: Pastor prays for Obama's death 11/9/2014, 12:23 pm

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

Why does it bother you that Christians pray?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

I think you need to come out and admit your hatred for Barrack Obama--it is clear that you really do hate him (I would call you a liar if you denied it)--and then justify your attitude in light of Christ's teachings.

I would go further to say you have no justification for your hatred of Obama and that Christ would tell you so.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

I hate religion too.  

You've accurately defined the flaws of religious belief.  All the major religions offer morality, concern for your neighbors, etc., while they also include warlike, murderous bloodthirsty comment and commands, as well.

The problem lies in who is doing the interpreting.  An evil person can bend any bible or holy book to suit his or her needs or politics.

Religion was, I think, supposed to create harmony, and now it's become the primal cause of conflict.  You hate religion, but you love Jesus.

Explain please.

I would sound like a Bible teacher if I took the time to write and explain the answer to your question.  I'm beyond that because it's not what I say that is important but what Jesus says.  I do feel we have enough historical record that reveals his teachings.  Research, read, and draw your conclusions on why one might love Jesus but hate religion.  That's better than my explanation.  

And remember - religion is man made.  It's man's obsession with a pursuit or interest.  

Hating religion does not offend Jesus...I think he'd would hit knucks with you.

Jesus is man made yet you love an entity that's man made? Makes sense.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

With all due respect, you folks are not seeing the trees for the forest on this. Or is it the forest for the trees. It's one of those, I know that.
Just like with Fred Phelps, this guy is the best thing that ever happens to our side. Thank god after that old coot Phelps kicked the bucket this one comes along to take his place.

Markle

Markle

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

Is there only free speech for Progressives?

Has he beheaded anyone?

Have they stoned a couple to death?

Have they hanged anyone for being homosexual?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Has he beheaded anyone?

I'm 100% in agreement. But one question, will you still be with me on it when they start preaching "God Hates Ronald Reagan"? lol

nadalfan

Markle wrote:

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

Has he beheaded anyone?

I'm not advocating they shouldn't say these things; I'm just asking why are they so full of hate

Vikingwoman

I'm sure he's on the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate watch but he should lose his tax exempt status.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Has he beheaded anyone?

I'm 100% in agreement.  But one question, will you still be with me on it when they start preaching "God Hates Ronald Reagan"?  lol

Why not?

A full length feature, award winning movie was made about the Assassination of President Bush. Did the Progressives get out of joint about that?

Pastor prays for Obama's death DOAPAssinationFilmBush

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm sure he's on the Southern Poverty Law Center's hate watch but he should lose his tax exempt status.

Why?

Sal

Sal

2seaoat

Shut your pie hole.......the little girl is a bit aggressive and rude, but they give no context. I think this video tape should be given to any future husband.........strong willed and loud, but street preachers can be so pretentious and arrogant, and need to read Matthew.

Markle

Markle

nadalfan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Is it a cultural thing?  
Genetics?

Has he beheaded anyone?

I'm not advocating they shouldn't say these things; I'm just asking why are they so full of hate

You mean like these fine folks?

Pastor prays for Obama's death Ee8a7d85-269d-4f73-89b6-94f731422224

Pastor prays for Obama's death ChrisMathews

Pastor prays for Obama's death Charles_rangel_1--300x300_zps262d4dfa

Pastor prays for Obama's death MichaelMooreKeithOlberman

Pastor prays for Obama's death Sean_penn_hugo_chavez_not_a_dictato

Pastor prays for Obama's death EliabethWarren-1

Pastor prays for Obama's death Piven-620x345

Pastor prays for Obama's death 02

Pastor prays for Obama's death HanoiJaneJohnKerry

Pastor prays for Obama's death VanJones-1

Pastor prays for Obama's death Ayers_mug