Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama gets North Korean prisoners released

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vikingwoman

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-releases-americans-matthew-miller-and-kenneth-bae/2014/11/08/5023f922-675f-11e4-bb14-4cfea1e742d5_story.html

Way to go,O!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

As our government more and more mirrors their government I am sure it will be easier to understand and communicate with them... Twisted Evil

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:As our government more and more mirrors their government I am sure it will be easier to understand and communicate with them... Twisted Evil

Pure Horseshit T . . . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I find it fascinating that he sent Clapper to Korea.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:As our government more and more mirrors their government I am sure it will be easier to understand and communicate with them... Twisted Evil

Not even close "T" but I am sure you and the "Unger" as we call him would get along fine.

Vikingwoman wrote:http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/north-korea-releases-americans-matthew-miller-and-kenneth-bae/2014/11/08/5023f922-675f-11e4-bb14-4cfea1e742d5_story.html

Way to go,O!

....really where does it say that?

Floridatexan wrote:

I find it amazing that clapper still works at the pleasure of the president after lying to congress and we the people.

He should be in prison.

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I find it amazing that clapper still works at the pleasure of the president after lying to congress and we the people.

He should be in prison.

Yep sitting in the exercise yard right next to Holder.

I'm sure Bae and the other guy were there on official government business and got busted. They were too valuable to kill and the Unger traded them for something he wants.

Markle

Markle

I wonder how many terrorists he had to release to get the release of the prisoners held by North Korea?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I wonder how many terrorists he had to release to get the release of the prisoners held by North Korea?

Rolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling EyesRolling Eyes

President Obama gets North Korean prisoners released Yada_y10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Another contribution of obfuscation and denial by Z.

Vikingwoman

No matter how you try you just can't bring this man down,PD. Those pesky facts just keep getting in the way. LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum