Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

10 dumbest states in America

+2
boards of FL
Vikingwoman
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

110 dumbest states in America Empty 10 dumbest states in America 11/6/2014, 11:23 am

Vikingwoman

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12712489/1/the-10-dumbest-states-in-america.html

Sho nuff!

Sho nuff what

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hmm. The majority, if not all, of the 10 smartest states have one thing in common. The same is true for the 10 dumbest states.

knothead

knothead

Not surprised a bit in the obvious correlation . . . . kinda jumps out at ya!

Vikingwoman

You can see it is not a myth like they would like you to believe.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Very interesting. Massachusetts has the most educated people in the nation and West Virginia the least educated folks.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Very interesting. Massachusetts has the most educated people in the nation and West Virginia the least educated folks.

Even the Progressive stronghold of the North East turned their back on our semi-retired President.

10 dumbest states in America MaassacchusettsGovResults_zps1008091f

Last edited by Markle on 11/7/2014, 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

There goes Markle, politicizing non-political threads again...... Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

It is somewhat political. The smartest states are blue and the dumbest states are red. The same correlation that we see on this forum exists on a state level as well.

1010 dumbest states in America Empty Re: 10 dumbest states in America 11/7/2014, 2:00 pm

2seaoat

Mr. Markle does not have any comprehension of history. Republican governors and senators have been elected in Ma for the last 40 years. Nothing new, and absolutely nothing to do with President Obama.....what do you think the vote totals for the President were in 08 and 12 for the President in Ma......duh.

1110 dumbest states in America Empty Re: 10 dumbest states in America 11/7/2014, 3:21 pm

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:It is somewhat political.  The smartest states are blue and the dumbest states are red.  The same correlation that we see on this forum exists on a state level as well.  

I never take seriously those site that force you to view 20 pages in order to obtain the information they have teased you in by using. They sell ads on 20 pages instead of one.

10 dumbest states in America MaassacchusettsGovResults_zps1008091f

A few weeks back your sheer desperation, by forcing your bogus post to stay at the top was terrific! I'm only sorry I didn't take screen shot of your blunder! Keep up the good work.

1210 dumbest states in America Empty Re: 10 dumbest states in America 11/7/2014, 3:27 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle does not have any comprehension of history.  Republican governors and senators have been elected in Ma for the last 40 years.  Nothing new, and absolutely nothing to do with President Obama.....what do you think the vote totals for the President were in 08 and 12 for the President in Ma......duh.

10 dumbest states in America HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

But they sure shot down our semi-retired President this week! By the way, this is 2014.

1310 dumbest states in America Empty Re: 10 dumbest states in America 11/7/2014, 7:13 pm

2seaoat

But they sure shot down our semi-retired President this week! By the way, this is 2014.

President Obama had no skin in this election. As I pointed out a year ago, and a week before the election, it was a structural election which would give the Republicans the win. 2016 will be a structural vote for the Democrats. Now if the message you expected was sent, the Republicans would have 58-60 senate. They missed my targeted amount by one and maybe two senators depending on what happens in January. Let me see.....who was president when Romney became governor of Ma? Your theories as usual are sophomoric and not well thought out. Far more shocking than the Ma governorship was the Illinois race. However, knowledgeable people know what the reason were in both elections. In Illinois the voters distrusted the Governor delaying a vote on a tax increase until after the election. It had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PRESIDENT. Now you do realize who Coakley was? She was the one who got beat like a drum by Brown for Senate, and a year later Brown got beat by a candidate left of Obama. Your analysis is sophomoric as usual. Put a little effort please.

1410 dumbest states in America Empty Yada, yada, yada... 11/7/2014, 9:35 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:But they sure shot down our semi-retired President this week! By the way, this is 2014.

President Obama had no skin in this election.  As I pointed out a year ago, and a week before the election, it was a structural election which would give the Republicans the win.  Yada, Yada, Yada.

No skin in this election! Just can't make these things up! Even semi-retired President Obama said the election was all about him and his policies. By now you should accept that regarding President Obama...EVERYTHING is about him...unless it's bad.

10 dumbest states in America Animatedlaughter

1510 dumbest states in America Empty Re: 10 dumbest states in America 11/7/2014, 10:03 pm

2seaoat

If you think this was a referendum on the policies of President Obama, I have swampland to sell you. He ran twice on those policies and won. He was not running in the midterm, and now he joins Reagan, Clinton, and Bush having the senate lost to the other party.....yawn......totally predicted by the experts with about 97% accuracy. His lowest number in polls is still better than any President going back to Ike. His policies are working. Record stock market, record corporate profits, records on continuous economic growth, and bringing our troops home from Stan starting in December-June. Pretty much a no brainer......now he gets to have some fun to boot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum