Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lunar lander was made out of craft paper and scotch tape...Now that's a tight budget...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg
Quite odd that they made one out of paper and scotch tape when they also made another one I saw up close earlier this summer in the Smithsonian which was surely made out of metal.
A conspiracy to make both kinds of lunar landers is so odd that I'll just have to accept the conspiracy is real since I can't possibly wrap my mind around it to debunk it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Quite odd that they made one out of paper and scotch tape when they also made another one I saw up close earlier this summer in the Smithsonian which was surely made out of metal.
A conspiracy to make both kinds of lunar landers is so odd that I'll just have to accept the conspiracy is real since I can't possibly wrap my mind around it to debunk it.

You don't think they are going to put a POS in the Smithsonian do you..No they left that at the studio.

They did a good job with that tin foil. I bet thats the kind you would really need for a hat. Wink

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy8 wrote:

They did a good job with that tin foil. I bet thats the kind you would really need for a hat. Wink

I tried a tinfoil hat once but the voices stopped and I had noone to talk to.... Sad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You don't think they are going to put a POS in the Smithsonian do you..No they left that at the studio.
I'm afraid this time you're just not comprehending my post.
If they built one that is like the one in the Smithsonian, and I did see that with my own eyes and I can verify that it's not a hologram, then the point is why not use that one in the "movie studio" too? Why bother with making a prop out of paper and scotch tape when they had something so much more convincing to use for the movie?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I'm afraid this time you're just not comprehending my post.
If they built one that is like the one in the Smithsonian, and I did see that with my own eyes and I can verify that it's not a hologram, then the point is why not use that one in the "movie studio" too? Why bother with making a prop out of paper and scotch tape when they had something so much more convincing to use for the movie?

Bite me Bob

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy,

You understand teo better than the rest of us.

Did he say "Bite me, Bob" because he believes the moon landing was a hoax done with a paper and scotch tape model and he gets pissed when someone questions that?

Or did he say "Bite me, Bob" because all this conspiracy stuff he says is tongue in cheek and "Bite me, Bob" means: "Bite me Bob, because you should know all this stuff I say is horseshit so stop believing that I believe it".

I'm just at a loss to understand where teo is coming from, Chrissy, so please help me out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I was in Hawaii and watched them film Tora Tora Tora Bob. They made a mock up of the Arizonia that was 3/4 scale. Looked great on film not so great up close so...BMB.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Scotch tape wasn't invented till the 70's.
When was the lunar landing?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does anyone reading this thread understand it?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:Scotch tape wasn't invented till the 70's.
When was the lunar landing?

Ah but the skunk works had already had scotch tape and probably velcro for years before releasing it. I heard a lot of soviet agents got buried out by area 51 trying to steal scotch tape...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Does anyone reading this thread understand it?

Very Happy BmB

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Was the "moon landing hoax" also masterminded by jews? Or was this one the work of the The New World Order?
I'm just trying to keep an accurate scorecard on all the conspiracies.

Here's the sound from Curiosity Rover

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Very Happy BmB

Chrissy, my head is spinning. Please help me try to understand all this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:Here's the sound from Curiosity Rover

Is the curiosity rover a paper mache model too?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Is anything real? Am I real?

Why there's no sound recording from Mars... http://curiositywatch.com/sounds-from-mars-why-curiosity-has-no-microphone/

[quote="Bob"]
Yomama wrote:Is the curiosity rover a paper mache model too?

Nah, just having fun with Mr. Rickroll hisself... Teo... (As if you didn't know, 'eh)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Yomama"]
Bob wrote:
Yomama wrote:Is the curiosity rover a paper mache model too?

Nah, just having fun with Mr. Rickroll hisself... Teo... (As if you didn't know, 'eh)

If teo's conspiracy posts are a "rickroll", then they're the olympic gold medal winning, superbowl winning, academy award for best picture winning, nobel prize winning, and pulitzer prize winning version of rickrolling. They make rick himself look like a piker.

That's why with Teo I can't tell if any of it is sincere or it's all a rickroll. Or part of it is sincere and some of it is a rickroll.

Teo for me is like Billy Graham. I can tell that Benny Hinn and Jimmy Swaggart and Jimmy Faye Baker are a rickroll. But I've never been able to tell if Billy Graham is one.

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Very Happy BmB

Chrissy, my head is spinning. Please help me try to understand all this.

Bob, I cant help you understand Teo. Your just gonna have to love him for who he is, just like I do. After all, He's just a man. Wink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy8 wrote:
Bob, I cant help you understand Teo. Your just gonna have to love him for who he is, just like I do. After all, He's just a man. Wink

I understand. But the only thing I really want to know is, do you believe he himself believes all the conspiracy stuff he posts or is he pulling our legs?

Bob wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

I understand. But the only thing I really want to know is, do you believe he himself believes all the conspiracy stuff he posts or is he pulling our legs?

You want me to tell you how I really feel about Teo huh...

I know and think Teo is "Super intelligent" I mean radioactive nuclear super intelligent.

With that said, I think Teo enjoys others thoughts on a wide variety of thoughts, he will have you thinking in the box and on the side of the box going upside down of the box if he has his way with you.

And just when you think youve got him figured out, he's going to derail you. Because he doesnt want to be figured out and he's smart enough to know how to go about not being figured out. This method protects him here, as most likely he is a huge hearted softy in real life and gets hurt by all the fucktards on this planet.

In short. I really dont freaking know. Razz Wink

I do enjoy him though. Even if he comes with a tin foil wrapper.

If he could just get that hate out of his system...

The Lunar lander was made out of craft paper and scotch tape...Now that's a tight budget... Hate10

pirat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum