Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dark money is pouring in the two weeks before midterms

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Thom Hartman radio show this morning talked about the volume of dark money which nobody really knows who is buying our politicians. A very scary time for America. Pillage America requires simply the highest bidder.

I heard that there's been over 4 billion spent on this mid-term election... the most ever.

It's obscene and breeds corruption.

2seaoat

I heard that there's been over 4 billion spent on this mid-term election... the most ever.

It's obscene and breeds corruption.

Total agreement. Fortunately, Citizens United did address the public corruption angle. I believe when so much of this dark money is pouring in, the Supreme Court will revisit this subject and better clarify the corruption argument. It defies common sense not to see this money corrupting both sides of the aisle.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:[b]the Supreme Court will revisit this subject and better clarify the corruption argument.

Elections have consequences.

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:[b]the Supreme Court will revisit this subject and better clarify the corruption argument.

You must be having a hopey changey flash back... the elections are at best a distraction. Consequence infers real change.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

You must be having a hopey changey flash back... the elections are at best a distraction. Consequence infers real change.

So, you think the Citizens United ruling would've been handed down by a more liberally dominated court?

Wake up.

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:

So, you think the Citizens United ruling would've been handed down by a more liberally dominated court?

Wake up.

No... but sooner rather than later it will... and there will be a gluttony of rules that limit private citizens... not politicians.

by 2seaoat Today at 3:01 pm
Thom Hartman radio show this morning talked about the volume of dark money which nobody really knows who is buying our politicians. A very scary time for America. Pillage America requires simply the highest bidder.
------
I don't think you were complaining about Obama's dark money in 2012.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum