Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We need some conservatives and republicans and fox news and talk radio and obama-is-the-antichrist in here. And some racists and queer haters. And anti-marijuana people.

+4
catfriedlegs
Yella
boards of FL
Hospital Bob
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So far it's all libs in here. It takes two to tango. Somebody needs to post on PNJ and personally invite Markle and SRCTeacher and Foghorn (who's disappeared) and all the others.
Confuscius say "a forum like flied lice". I think what he meant by that is the forum needs variety.

Last edited by NaughtBob on 6/13/2012, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

I agree. It is the heated disagreements that generate interesting forum content and multiple pages of responses.

NaughtBob wrote:So far it's all libs in here. It takes two to tango. Somebody needs to post on PNHpersonally invite Markle and SRCTeacher and Foghorn (who's disappeared) and all the others.
Confuscius say "a forum like flied lice". I think what he meant by that is the forum needs variety.

Well I'm racist because I disagree with Obama (according to the libtards), I don't like queers so I'm a right wing christian (according to libtards, even though a church would burn down if I walked in it.), I'm all for legalizing wacky weed so I'm a hippie (according to the repukes), I like unions so I'm a union thug (according to repukes). So all I can say is I hope that will do.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote:

Well I'm racist because I disagree with Obama (according to the libtards), I don't like queers so I'm a right wing christian (according to libtards, even though a church would burn down if I walked in it.), I'm all for legalizing wacky weed so I'm a hippie (according to the repukes), I like unions so I'm a union thug (according to repukes). So all I can say is I hope that will do.
Unless we can get some more enigmas in here you're gonna have to be the punching bag for the whole thing and no single individual should have to shoulder that burden. So I'm gonna join forces with you and play the part of a right-winger. That way, if we can't get markel and the rest over here, you and I will take on this whole bunch of libtards by ourselves.

I'll start us off by posting the guy lying in the grass picture.

We need some conservatives and republicans and fox news and talk radio and obama-is-the-antichrist in here.  And some racists and queer haters.  And anti-marijuana people.   Man-lying-on-the-grass-barefoot-1277906617_75

boards of FL

boards of FL

You damned fascist bastards!

Just trying to kickstart this forum here.

NaughtBob wrote:
alecto wrote:

Unless we can get some more enigmas in here you're gonna have to be the punching bag for the whole thing and no single individual should have to shoulder that burden. So I'm gonna join forces with you and play the part of a right-winger. That way, if we can't get markel and the rest over here, you and I will take on this whole bunch of libtards by ourselves.

I'll start us off by posting the guy lying in the grass picture.

Haha, that's quite alright bob although I appreciate the sentiment. I'm use to being an outcast.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote: I'm use to being an outcast
Hey outcast aint so bad. How'd you like to go through life being a weirdo? Trust me, that one aint no picnic either.

NaughtBob wrote:
Hey outcast aint so bad. How'd you like to go through life being a weirdo? Trust me, that one aint no picnic either.

Depends on your definition of a weirdo and for me that definition changes constantly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote:
NaughtBob wrote:

Depends on your definition of a weirdo and for me that definition changes constantly.
My definition of weirdo is a round peg trying to fit into a square hole. No matter what change I go through that is pretty much a constant. Smile

NaughtBob wrote:So far it's all libs in here. It takes two to tango. Somebody needs to post on PNJ and personally invite Markle and SRCTeacher and Foghorn (who's disappeared) and all the others.
I stand ready to serve. Bring it on, pinkos.

Yella

Yella

I'm proud to be non of the above.

I tried some anti-marijuana once, it was okay, so i then tried some uncle-marijuana which turned out to be exceedingly far out.
As far as niece and nephew marijuana goes they just don't fly.

Last edited by Yella on 6/13/2012, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

woo hoo!! I belong...I belong...
oh..well..umm, sorry to get carried away.

I'm just here for the entertainment.

Gladiators - commence at your leisure.

catfriedlegs

Hey alecto, why don't you like queers?

jocolor

Azadeh wrote:Hey alecto, why don't you like queers?

jocolor

Maybe I should have explained that one better. See there are normal queers and then there is flaming in your face militant asshole queers. I don't mind the normal ones and have a few as friends, to me they are just regular folk trying to make it in the world like the rest of us, they act like normal civilized people and sure they want to be recognized and allowed the same benefits as heterosexual people and I'm fine with that. Now the flaming in your face militant asshole queers I despise with an utter passion, I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Those are the ones that force you to accept them, the ones that want to shove it into every little aspect of your life, the ones that act like stupid ass teenagers in public groping fondling each other like fucking baboons in heat, you know the assholes that preach no government in the bedroom but are perfectly fine putting on a sex show in public in front of kids.

That last one is the one of the reasons for my extreme hatred for the flaming in your face militant asshole queers. I am not a practicing christian but I do have family members that are. They were visiting us when we lived in Kenosha WI. My sister, niece and I were at a mall getting ice cream. Two male FIYFMAQ's were in front of us in line, groping and fondling each other, one of them had his hand in the other guys pants right in front of a 6 year old girl. Now my sister and her family are pretty religious, my niece looked up at me (6 years old) and asked if those boys were gay, I said yes. Well it got there attention when she asked. One of them asked her in a hateful way if she had a problem with it, I politely asked him to leave her alone. Then she made the statement that "god doesn't like gay people". He then preceded cussing out my 6 year old niece and my sister. I told him to quite or I would call the cops and as he walked past my niece he kind of slung his hand at her and slapped her in the face. I don't think he meant to hit her but at the time I just reacted and beat the ever loving shit out of him. He was kind enough to not press charges when he found out my sister was a states attorney and that she was going to have him arrested for assaulting a 6 year old.

If someone is gay then fine, that is the world we live in now and I am OK with that. Right or wrong that is just one of the reasons I don't like a certian part of the gay community.

catfriedlegs

alecto wrote:

jocolor

Maybe I should have explained that one better. See there are normal queers and then there is flaming in your face militant asshole queers. I don't mind the normal ones and have a few as friends, to me they are just regular folk trying to make it in the world like the rest of us, they act like normal civilized people and sure they want to be recognized and allowed the same benefits as heterosexual people and I'm fine with that. Now the flaming in your face militant asshole queers I despise with an utter passion, I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Those are the ones that force you to accept them, the ones that want to shove it into every little aspect of your life, the ones that act like stupid ass teenagers in public groping fondling each other like fucking baboons in heat, you know the assholes that preach no government in the bedroom but are perfectly fine putting on a sex show in public in front of kids.

That last one is the one of the reasons for my extreme hatred for the flaming in your face militant asshole queers. I am not a practicing christian but I do have family members that are. They were visiting us when we lived in Kenosha WI. My sister, niece and I were at a mall getting ice cream. Two male FIYFMAQ's were in front of us in line, groping and fondling each other, one of them had his hand in the other guys pants right in front of a 6 year old girl. Now my sister and her family are pretty religious, my niece looked up at me (6 years old) and asked if those boys were gay, I said yes. Well it got there attention when she asked. One of them asked her in a hateful way if she had a problem with it, I politely asked him to leave her alone. Then she made the statement that "god doesn't like gay people". He then preceded cussing out my 6 year old niece and my sister. I told him to quite or I would call the cops and as he walked past my niece he kind of slung his hand at her and slapped her in the face. I don't think he meant to hit her but at the time I just reacted and beat the ever loving shit out of him. He was kind enough to not press charges when he found out my sister was a states attorney and that she was going to have him arrested for assaulting a 6 year old.

If someone is gay then fine, that is the world we live in now and I am OK with that. Right or wrong that is just one of the reasons I don't like a certian part of the gay community.

Alecto, thanks for being nice enough to share your anecdote and answer my question. I can see why you would feel that way. I don't care for straight or queer people groping all over each other in public. That should be saved for the bedroom.

VectorMan

VectorMan

alecto wrote:

jocolor

I'm a conservative gay man and agree with you completely about the "in your face" attitude of some of these idiotic and rude gay people. Get a fucking grip gayville! Your kind. My kind. Our kind. Are more accepted now than any other time in history. Doesn't mean you get to throw it in anybody's face and be totally disgusting about it.

I also agree with civil unions between same sex couples. Not marriage.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am not gay, cause there is something wrong with that.....Okay so animals get horny and confused are we not smarter than animals. Really I think it's all that damned estrogen from birth control pills leaching into our water supply. Maybe some of that stuff they inject into cattle also.....That said if it's chemical it should be curable huh ? queen

This would have gotten me booted from the PNJ FORUM....so We'll see..... Mad

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

This would have gotten me booted from the PNJ FORUM....so We'll see..... Mad
Nobody here wants to see you booted for any reason, T. The last thing anyone should want is to put a muzzle on
what people really think because how else are we gonna know what that is.

Yella

Yella

Perfectly stated, this is my feelings exactly.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

alecto wrote:

jocolor

Im queer and I would have beat that guys ass.... Evil or Very Mad

Slicef18

Slicef18

How are you being forced? Are heterosexuals walking down the beach groping and fondling OK?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

alecto wrote:

jocolor

Well said, Alecto. It's been a while since I've mentioned it, but my Dad was gay. I didn't know till my Mom and Dad had an espeicially bad argument, and then I had to go look it up in the encyclopedia. I was 12.

"I remember thinking, "Wow, my family's not so boring after all!"
my Dad seemed like a normal old dad, so my younger siblings didn't find out till they were older.
--------------------------------

EDIT:
I missed my whole point earlier. :-) The point was my Dad seemed like any other Dad on the outside. He never got into the "pride" deal, either. It wasn't about pride for him - it was about who he was.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 6/15/2012, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Yella wrote:Maybe I should have explained that one better. See there are normal queers and then there is flaming in your face militant asshole queers. I don't mind the normal ones and have a few as friends, to me they are just regular folk trying to make it in the world like the rest of us, they act like normal civilized people and sure they want to be recognized and allowed the same benefits as heterosexual people and I'm fine with that. Now the flaming in your face militant asshole queers I despise with an utter passion, I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Those are the ones that force you to accept them, the ones that want to shove it into every little aspect of your life, the ones that act like stupid ass teenagers in public groping fondling each other like fucking baboons in heat, you know the assholes that preach no government in the bedroom but are perfectly fine putting on a sex show in public in front of kids.

Perfectly stated, this is my feelings exactly.
Good post. I also completely agree... cheers

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I couldn't agree more about those homos getting all up in the faces of normal people and trying to force those normal people to accept that abomination. One of the worst examples of it is when a godly Christian minister is on his local radio talk show in Milton. And this man is doing his best to spread Christ's love to his radio audience by always pointing out how these homos are trying to recruit the youth and making the youth want to choose this abominable lifestyle too. And when the good Christians in the audience call his radio show and join in by calling these homos "queers" and "fags", this man of God has the courage to ignore all the liberal political correctness and approves of that because these homos need to be told they're nothing but queers and fags.
Even though the queers and fags in the radio audience have never called in to challenge this man of god, I know damn well they're sitting out there thinking it because queers and fags always want to get up in the face of a normal person. But even they themselves know what lowlifes they would be in the eyes of God if they challenge a godly Baptist preacher.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum