Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

World Trade Center collapse video.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Make this video full screen. At 1:38 you will very plainly see that the collapse begins at the impact floors. You can clearly see the top of the skyscraper collapsing ONTO the rest of the building below the impact floors and the lower part of the building (below this point) is not collapsing.
If there had been an explosive demolition (the so-called "controlled demolition"), this is proof positive that it would necessarily have been made to happen at the level of the building which was struck by the airliner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78&feature=list_other&playnext=1&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Cv-gndTbM6NFCwjusej4X_

Think about this. The pilot was having to maneuver this airliner flying at 500 mph. If you were the "conspirators", how in god's name could you have counted on the airliner hitting the building at the desired level? And you would know that if it did not hit at that level, then you would have a helluva lot of splain to do, Lucy, when these inevitable videos show the world that the collapse began at a point DIFFERENT from where the airliner hits the building. Would you have left that to uncertainty?

And if your explanation is that the "controlled demolition" was so elaborate that explosives were put at every level of the building so the collapse could be triggered at any desired level, then that is so far-fetched that it makes me laugh.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A video I had not seen before. At about 25 seconds you will see the airliner strike the South Tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp2vO1FnQHM&feature=related

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Keep it up and Klaatu gonna vaporize you...The planes won't fly that fast at that level the air is too thick like your skull.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is without a doubt the most tragic and gut wrenching piece of video I have ever seen. Period. I had never seen this particular video until a few minutes ago. I'm linking it only because I don't think it's possible to truly appreciate the horror of 9/11 without seeing this with the video set for full screen.

Consider the above paragraph before clicking on this link if you don't think this is something you'll want to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzKI9TBR-XQ&feature=related

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:The planes won't fly that fast at that level the air is too thick
Firstly, there are videos which show the approach of the second airliner and one has it in view for a full 25 seconds before it makes impact. The speed can be ascertained by how much distance it travels in a given amount of time.

Secondly, this surely looks like an airliner to me...

World Trade Center collapse video. 3-1_wtc2-175-taylor

as does this...

World Trade Center collapse video. 2nd-hit_Nunez_William_hires

and this...

World Trade Center collapse video. 2nd-hit_McAllister_Seth_epochtimes_609090400531898

and this...

World Trade Center collapse video. 2nd-hit_Kratzke_William_lg

and this...

World Trade Center collapse video. 2nd-hit_Howard_Rob_175-baw

and this...

World Trade Center collapse video. 2nd-hit_Guenther_Kelly_fotopolis-pl_PULITZER_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum