Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama admin threatens Seal over his book....hypocrites

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/entertainment-us-usa-security-binladen-b-idUSBRE87U00F20120831

So, just a day or so after the raid and Obama is spiking the football over Bin Laden and he brings in tons of Hollywood stars, moviemakers etc giving them a sit down brief on how "he" got OBL and now HE is going to threaten Seal with legal action because, even though he has not read the book, it is assumed that the Seal has violated his multiple non-disclosure agreements signed. WTH? What else would we expect from the Kenyan-in-Chief? I guess I don't know why I am surprised.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/entertainment-us-usa-security-binladen-b-idUSBRE87U00F20120831

So, just a day or so after the raid and Obama is spiking the football over Bin Laden and he brings in tons of Hollywood stars, moviemakers etc giving them a sit down brief on how "he" got OBL and now HE is going to threaten Seal with legal action because, even though he has not read the book, it is assumed that the Seal has violated his multiple non-disclosure agreements signed. WTH? What else would we expect from the Kenyan-in-Chief? I guess I don't know why I am surprised.

Where do you get Obama threatened from this? I believe it said the Pentagon.Did the guy not sign a non-disclosure? There is a reason why disclosures are signed but since it is another stab at Obama you took it. Your posts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Non-disclosure is a two way street. Why was the SEAL's name released? As I recall, the names of all participants were to remain classified.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

BirdyBack wrote:Non-disclosure is a two way street. Why was the SEAL's name released? As I recall, the names of all participants were to remain classified.

cheers

skankymoranky wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/entertainment-us-usa-security-binladen-b-idUSBRE87U00F20120831

Where do you get Obama threatened from this? I believe it said the Pentagon.Did the guy not sign a non-disclosure? There is a reason why disclosures are signed but since it is another stab at Obama you took it. Your posts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Who runs the PENTAGON and GIVES them orders? Nuf said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum