Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New jobless claims 4-week average falls to lowest level since May 2000 - Clinton era numbers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=460735&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Bush never enjoyed numbers like this throughout his entire presidency.

New jobless claims 4-week average falls to lowest level since May 2000 - Clinton era numbers Showimage

boards of FL

boards of FL

Fairly quiet in here. New unemployment numbers will be out next Friday. Expect this to continue.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=460735&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Bush never enjoyed numbers like this throughout his entire presidency.

New jobless claims 4-week average falls to lowest level since May 2000 - Clinton era numbers Showimage

Why not show all of the Bush years too? You know, just to prove your point.

The bottom line is, how many more people can drop out of even looking for a job?

2seaoat

The bottom line is

You were wrong.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Why not show all of the Bush years too?  You know, just to prove your point.

Rather than ask me that, why don't you?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:Why not show all of the Bush years too?  You know, just to prove your point.

You posted it and can't find it on you Progressive sites can you?

Markle

Markle

Labor Participation Rate...same rate as 1977...President Jimmy Carter

New jobless claims 4-week average falls to lowest level since May 2000 - Clinton era numbers LaborParticipation1977to2014_zpsc681c666

2seaoat

Mr. Markle your dishonesty is very telling. I have explained the impact of 10k retiring babyboomers per day on the participation rate, yet you continue to take the fact that babyboomers who represent a large population bubble are retiring. You think that is a bad thing. My friends who are retiring think it is a good thing. However, to take the participation rate and turn the same into a negative. It is not.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

You posted it and can't find it on you Progressive sites can you?

I gave you a link to the source of the image. Are you not familiar with how the internet works? Here, Markle.

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=460735&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

See that weird looking text above the text that you're reading right now? Move that little mouse pointer thing so that it rests atop the weird text above and then press the left button on your mouse. Wow!!! Right? Whew knew? Now, tell me if you recognize anything at that new webpage? It kinda looks like the image that I posted above, doesn't? Wow! Amazing!

Now, if you have some point that you feel you can make by showings us a comparable chart for the Bush years, feel free to do so. Something tells me, however, you aren't equipped to accomplish such a task.

Here again, when conversing with republicans on the internet, one has to make sure that they explain everything as if they're talking to a 4 year old.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Perhaps PACEDOG wanted to bury this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum