Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim Crow returns. The republican strategy for 2014 and beyond is to disenfranchise millions of minority voters by an electoral purge.

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://projects.aljazeera.com/2014/double-voters/index.html

When you can't compete in the world of ideas...

Great, you are linking Al jazzera as a source. Wikipedia was bad enough ......

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

They did it in 2004, too.....

I think you need to clarify that your article was written by noted author Greg Palast, and published by Al Jazeera America. We have some posters here who would be put off by a post citing news from Al Jazeera, even though it is probably less biased than mainstream U.S. media sources.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:They did it in 2004, too.....

I think you need to clarify that your article was written by noted author Greg Palast, and published by Al Jazeera America. We have some posters here who would be put off by a post citing news from Al Jazeera, even though it is probably less biased than mainstream U.S. media sources.

Such a clarification only works when the audience is functionally literate.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Great, you are linking Al jazzera as a source. Wikipedia was bad enough ......

See what I mean..... Shocked

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:http://projects.aljazeera.com/2014/double-voters/index.html

When you can't compete in the world of ideas...

Just can't make these things up.

At least the Progressives are FINALLY beginning to show their true colors and with whom they have aligned themselves.

Aljazeera...The network is sometimes perceived to have mainly liberal Arab nationalist and moderate Islamist perspectives and having a pro-Sunni and an anti-Shia bias in its reporting of regional issues.

The far left Progressives tell us that the Arabs are our enemy, who caused 9/11 and more, but when their story seems to fill their agenda, all bets are off. The enemy of their enemy are their friends.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Great, you are linking Al jazzera as a source. Wikipedia was bad enough ......

Yup...

Markle wrote:Just can't make these things up.

At least the Progressives are FINALLY beginning to show their true colors and with whom they have aligned themselves.

Aljazeera...The network is sometimes perceived to have mainly liberal Arab nationalist and moderate Islamist perspectives and having a pro-Sunni and an anti-Shia bias in its reporting of regional issues.

The far left Progressives tell us that the Arabs are our enemy, who caused 9/11 and more, but when their story seems to fill their agenda, all bets are off.  The enemy of their enemy are their friends.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yup...

The far left Progressives tell us that the Arabs are our enemy, who caused 9/11 and more, but when their story seems to fill their agenda, all bets are off.  The enemy of their enemy are their friends.

Jim Crow returns.  The republican strategy for 2014 and beyond is to disenfranchise millions of minority voters by an electoral purge. Feed_d11

Didnt the article state that the people were accused of voter fraud?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Didnt the article state that the people were accused of voter fraud?

Is simply reading and then understanding what the article is saying out of the question?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wikipedia
Al Jazeera

What next "Weekly Reader?"

For you, probably "Fun with Dick and Jane".

Markle

Markle

Except that they are MORE biased AGAINST America.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Except that they are MORE biased AGAINST America.

Back that up if you can. Show us where aljazeera stated anything anti-American.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:Wikipedia
Al Jazeera

What next "Weekly Reader?"

For you, probably "Fun with Dick and Jane".

Jim Crow returns.  The republican strategy for 2014 and beyond is to disenfranchise millions of minority voters by an electoral purge. Socrates

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Yup...

Jim Crow returns.  The republican strategy for 2014 and beyond is to disenfranchise millions of minority voters by an electoral purge. Feed_d11

Jim Crow returns.  The republican strategy for 2014 and beyond is to disenfranchise millions of minority voters by an electoral purge. Socrates

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When poster Markle gets punked, he always runs for cover under that corny Socrates quote. If he doesn't like to have sand thrown at him he should stay out of the sand box. cyclops

2seaoat

Voter ID fraud is a non existent problem which allows one more obstacle like a poll tax or literacy test. The idea is to disenfranchise Americans. Our core principles reject this sad course of action, and fortunately too many understand the purpose. Who needs a newspaper or magazine.....you can go to Utube and hear first hand what the intent of voter restrictions are in the Republican strategy. Not my Republican Party. We used to win pointing to corruption, what was best for business, and what was best for the American middle class.......the party left the reservation.

2seaoat

It appears already that turn outs are going to be low. If folks will not vote their economic interests.......do not be surprised by the results. In Escambia County, the early voting does not bode well for the democratic candidate for governor. People are staying home.

"Economic interest" = govt handouts

We get it comrade... wink wink... nod nod... say no more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum