Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

my wife just said Scott gives her the creeps.....a life time Republican

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

She says his eyes look like a coke addict and he mumbles his words like he is high. He cannot give a straight answer. Mrs. Seaoat is a very smart lady.

Better option than Charlie judas

2seaoat

Better option than Charlie judas

Now that is funny....you led the attacks on Scott on this forum when he was elected........too funny. Our forum Judas.

I think they're both terrible choices... tho I don't reside there anymore. Very little difference in results.

Statist quo.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Better option than Charlie judas

Now that is funny....you led the attacks on Scott on this forum when he was elected........too funny.  Our forum Judas.

Oh Goooolly, Sergeant Carter..... Remember when PaceDog whined his head off when Rick Scott took 3% of his teacher pay back in 2011 for a retirement account? Youd'a thought his world was coming to an end.

It is amazing how ideology drives certain folks.....
Exclamation

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Yep it did suck that he took it, but I am not voting for a political opportunist like Charlie Judas. At least Scott has done what he said he would do.

Can anyone name a REAL job Charlie Judas has ever had aside from sucking off the public trough as a politician?

1993-2011

Sucking of the teat of government in elected positions until Rubio slammed him running for US Senate

http://ballotpedia.org/Charlie_Crist

2seaoat

A real job.....like having your company steal. I simply do not understand why this race is even close. I believed if Charlie was chosen as VP with John he would have won. More confirmation on the scary turn in the Republican Party.

Yes a real job thst created other jobs. What has Charlie Judas ever created?
Hell of anyone who has backtracked and crawfished it's you on Rick Scott. Go back and look how hard you were blowing him during his initial election and first couple of years as governor. It looked like you had a bromance

2seaoat

I liked cutting teachers back....Just like I like Christie doing the same in NJ....public servants and their pensions are killing state and local government, but Scott is a bad man. He should never be a governor, but should be in a jail cell.

Dude you've lost it. Teachers aren't making. Killing on retirement. If I can make it to 35 years I will get a whopping 53% of my top five year average.

We don't have enough teachers as it is right now.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I think they're both terrible choices... tho I don't reside there anymore. Very little difference in results.

Statist quo.

Status quo...same as it was. I don't know if this is your personal statement on the subject or if you just don't know what you're saying.

2seaoat

We don't have enough teachers as it is right now.

You sound like President Obama. Pumping more kids out who go to college and borrow 40k to get a degree which provides no skills to fill the five million jobs where work is available and nobody is trained. You attacked Scott and now you are supporting him....Judas. I supported Scott for attacking the abuses of public employment and public pensions, I did not support his ethics or his rejection of medicare or the high speed rail. 70k jobs gone, and Florida is nowhere near recovery under Scott. Charlie is a hoot. He actually believes most of the chit he peddles, but I think he does care about the average florida resident.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I think they're both terrible choices... tho I don't reside there anymore. Very little difference in results.

Statist quo.

Status quo...same as it was. I don't know if this is your personal statement on the subject or if you just don't know what you're saying.

What aren't you able to understand? Do you know what statism is?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I know what "status quo" is. I think I know what you mean by "statist quo"...is that something you made up?

Floridatexan wrote:
I know what "status quo" is. I think I know what you mean by "statist quo"...is that something you made up?

Yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum