Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's an impeachable offense if it comes to pass

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/20/us/politics/obama-sees-an-iran-deal-that-could-avoid-congress-.html?referrer=

Yep, go for it bro.

http://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/common/briefing/Treaties.htm

The Constitutional scholar better get his ducks in a row.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's an impeachable offense if it comes  to pass Obama.Laughing

Laugh
It
Up

It's in black and white.

Sal

Sal

It'll be 2050, and these wingnutz will be sitting in nursing homes talking about their plans to impeach Obama.

So, you believe that Obama should be able to make treaties without the approval of the Senate as required by the Constitution?

Sal

Sal

What treaty?

Did you not read the article to which you linked?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here goes PaceDog talking about impeachment again..........

The GOP might have a 2-seat Senate majority come next January. Give it your best shot!

Here's an impeachable offense if it comes  to pass Ha_ha_16

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal wrote:What treaty?

Did you not read the article to which you linked?

C'mon ... if PDawg could read at a level above that of a 3rd grader, he'd be a democrat!

Sal wrote:It'll be 2050, and these wingnutz will be sitting in nursing homes talking about their plans to impeach Obama.

Sitting next to democrats like flatex wanting that and more for bush2... right?

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:It'll be 2050, and these wingnutz will be sitting in nursing homes talking about their plans to impeach Obama.

Here's an impeachable offense if it comes  to pass Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeW-KMicP9U5AfWhxNaMnH-jg9hMct3NnkB6gaSM9rr3BB3rf5

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_WM-YknHaU

Very Happy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

You've already stated that you lost faith with Bush, and I can't blame you. In truth, I wasn't one of the people screaming for retribution after 9/11. I can't say how long it took me to realize that 9/11 was a false flag operation, but I knew it. I still know it. Those people will do anything for money and power, and I mean anything.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

You've already stated that you lost faith with Bush, and I can't blame you. In truth, I wasn't one of the people screaming for retribution after 9/11. I can't say how long it took me to realize that 9/11 was a false flag operation, but I knew it. I still know it. Those people will do anything for money and power, and I mean anything.

But you don't hold obama to that same standard... see how that works?

No... I didn't think so.

2seaoat

An impeachable offense.........anything after the midterms. No talk of impeachment prior to the midterms. It will be the topic of conversation between December 14 and November 16. If the old saying that a grand jury can indict a ham sandwich is true, then a Republican house can send bills of impeachment to the floor for the President being a serial golfer. Fortunately, in the Senate a sixty vote conviction will never materialize. So the only purpose of discussing impeachment is a simple dog whistle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum