Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seagoat

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

16Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/20/2014, 4:37 pm

I'm out... huge hand. I hit a set on the flop. Lady called... she hit two pair on the turn... I shoved... She called.

She hit two outer on the river for a boat. That's poker. Didn't get to see seagoat... hopefully he's feeling ok.

60k pot... went straight to the bar... lol.

17Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/20/2014, 7:01 pm

2seaoat

Cancer 1......Seaoat 0
Wife 1..........Seaoat 0

In at 8:00 am on the road home at 3pm......some days you are the grape, and sometimes you are the steam roller. No Poker or work for awhile. They attacked three tumors on the left hemisphere of the liver......exhausted.

I doubt I will feel good enough to play in Saturday's senior event. I am glad you had a good time. At least I got to watch you banter with the Russian, and if the big C does not get me right away, maybe in your travels we can cross paths again.

18Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/20/2014, 7:14 pm

I'm still trying to shake off that bad beat. The blinds were just 200-400 50 anti... I'm no fun to play with when I get a stack... lol. Them's the breaks... I enjoyed myself and will return... keep me posted of events you can play. Hope you feel better soon.

19Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/20/2014, 10:58 pm

2seaoat

Been sleeping, and I know how getting the beat on the river feels....I was second big stack going into the final table. I have a rule on the final table of letting the play go by two times around before I play unless it is a monster hand. I get down to fifth place and I am still second place even though I had not played a hand, and two people were teetering on elimination when I get a jack nine diamonds. I go all in and the chip leader calls even though I was trying to steal the blinds of two of those teetering.......they fold immediately knowing the chip leader has me covered. The chip leader has ace eight. The flop is seven nine ten.....I have the lead. The turn is an ace.......he has the lead......the river is a jack, and I have two pair and the lead......ooooops.....he has a straight. I won the eight hundred but third paid fifteen hundred and first paid thirty five hundred plus a free entry in the big tourney this friday with a seventeen fifty buy in.....oh well.

I am glad you won the one table tournament and at least got a free entry. I do not think forum members who do not play realize how much skill is involved winning when there are ten players, or getting fifth when there are over a hundred players. The pros will beat a recreational player in a thousand hands nine out ten times and this cannot be allocated to luck. Poker is like life........sometimes you think you just won only to find out you have a one way ticket out of the tournament.

20Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 1:20 pm

Right now I'm on my first train ride... the electric south shore train back to chicago. Then catching the amtrak at union station all the way to michigan. I've always loved trains... this is cool. I heard there are almost always pick up card games on board.

Think I'll take that $70 I'm up and see what's going on... lol.

21Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 1:45 pm

2seaoat

Union station is a trip. Chicago is a beautiful city. I get a kick out of all the Asian tourists walking around and looking up. My wife was telling me a story about Bill Murray who was suffering from depression when he had a particularly bad second city performance. He started to wander around contemplating suicide and considered jumping in the river or lake from a bridge. Before he got to the lake he stopped at the Art institute.......he saw a painting of a girl working the fields with a cycle.....he looked at her eyes.......he said if she can deal with that, I can deal with a bad show. The place is magical. I will be taking the grand kids to the Field museum to look at dinos........the place can make a child's imagination run for a week.....adults too.

22Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 4:53 pm

Well... Union station is a trip. I spent two and a half hours wandering it. Settled in now waiting for my train.

Interesting trip so far.

23Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 5:03 pm

2seaoat

I love to walk over to the famous staircase captured in the untouchables where Elliot Ness is saving a baby and taking out the bad guys every time I have visited there. I have not been in there in a decade, but I will have to take the grandkids in to the museums and probably could grab a train.

24Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 5:19 pm

I saw that... truly awesome. There was just the cutest little boy who took his first steps at the gate lobby.

His mom announced it in a scream and the whole area have him an ovation... lol. He seemed to know it was for him.

Too cute.

25Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 6:21 pm

Dayum... Gary IN is an ugly depressing place... almost as bad as detroit.

As if the city wasn't bad enough... the industrial area was maybe more. You can tell why so many houses are vacant... because so many enormous factories are vacant. I also was just reading about a serial killer they just caught from there.

Maybe a higher corp tax rate would help? Or higher energy costs? Or bigger federal gas tax? How about an epa directive?

We obviously don't pay enough taxes.

Last edited by PkrBum on 10/21/2014, 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

26Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 6:56 pm

PkrBum wrote:Dayum... Gary IN is an ugly depressing place... almost as bad as detroit.

As if the city wasn't bad enough... the industrial area was maybe more. You can tell why so many houses are vacant... because so many enormous factories are vacant. I also was just reading about a serial killer they just caught from there.

Maybe a higher corp tax rate would help? Or higher energy costs? Or bigger federal gas tax?

We obviously don't pay though taxes.

Seagoat - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwJalimFwfYm4jlNv-Thykm3wCaErRd7Ucz-nPo-mti0O7aPJa

Progressivism at it's finest...

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxyISsA0Oh0

Smile

27Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 7:39 pm

2seaoat

103 fever and a great deal of pain from my left liver hemisphere. I hope this is not the end. They warned me this was going to be tough, but they seemed to have treated too much of the liver. I will try to get the fever down tonight, but it looks like I am done with the WSOP this week.

28Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 7:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:103 fever and a great deal of pain from my left liver hemisphere.  I hope this is not the end.  They warned me this was going to be tough, but they seemed to have treated too much of the liver.  I will try to get the fever down tonight, but it looks like I am done with the WSOP this week.

Feel better Seaoat.

29Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 8:17 pm

2seaoat wrote:103 fever and a great deal of pain from my left liver hemisphere. I hope this is not the end. They warned me this was going to be tough, but they seemed to have treated too much of the liver. I will try to get the fever down tonight, but it looks like I am done with the WSOP this week.

Sry buddy... I'll drive down when you feel better. Even their nightly $150 gets alot of action. Stay the course.

30Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 8:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We will pray you up, Seaoat. You are a true champ.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

31Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 9:28 pm

Terrible design on the amtrak trains at night. The light streams down from the overhead bins straight into the widows.

32Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 9:37 pm

2seaoat

I always put my hat over my eyes backward.....the hat sits on my face and I sleep like a baby......but I sleep real easy and light is not big deal. I always thought they turned the lights to low after eight pm. I remember a train trip after my father died taking him to Birmingham for burial....the rocking of the train and being exhausted from all the drama.....I slept like a baby.

33Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 10:20 pm

Sal

Sal

Hang in there, bro.

34Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/21/2014, 11:27 pm

2seaoat

My fever broke an hour ago and I changed from the soaking wet clothes. the Ibuprofin is knocking down the liver inflammation......I am full of spit and vinegar suddenly.....Like I want to meet no threat. I love this place. You cannot handicap stupidity, and you cannot help but having fun with stupid. I love a guy lecturing folks on their dogs when he cages his pure breds........folks becoming something they are not through a fricking dog certificate.....all the while caging an animal........I wish no threat would spend a month trading with his dogs.......see how he would like prison and abuse.

I would trade with my dog in a second.....happiness is a beautiful state of mind.

35Seagoat - Page 2 Empty Re: Seagoat 10/22/2014, 2:40 am

I met two pretty cool ladies on the train... neither of which I'd take home... lol. Grey goose in water bottles ftw.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum