Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SCOTT POLITICAL AD: "After all these attack ads I guess Charlie wants you to hate me"

+2
Sal
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What about all your attack ads,  asshole.

TOASTERS VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE.  ESPECIALLY NO DEMOCRATS OR REPUBLICANS.  

Sal

Sal

Did you vote for the glibertarian, Bob?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This time I'm voting strictly for none of the above on all races. None of the above is the man to best represent my wishes.

2seaoat

Disengagement rationalized......no wonder special interests can get the best government to be bought.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They all are owned by special interests of one kind or the other.  The money to buy them an election campaign dictates that.  That's a big part of the problem.

So you and Sal and all the true believers on your side and on the other side, you go ahead and vote for them.
I'm aligned with none-of-the-above. He's the only one worth a shit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://seminoledemocrats.blogspot.com/2014/08/throw-another-log-on-fire.html

SCOTT POLITICAL AD:  "After all these attack ads I guess Charlie wants you to hate me" Unnamed

Read this list:

http://rickscottmustgo.blogspot.com/2014/01/over-140-non-partisan-reasons-why-rick.html

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And how does that compare to Obama's staff?

Atleast some were arrested, fired, or forced to resign... that's more than you can say of obama.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:And how does that compare to Obama's staff?

Why don't you tell me?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why are you bringing up the President? This is about the Florida governor's race. And why is this thread in general discussion, since it's obviously political?

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
Why are you bringing up the President? This is about the Florida governor's race. And why is this thread in general discussion, since it's obviously political?

The thread is political, so what's your point?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Why are you bringing up the President?  This is about the Florida governor's race.  And why is this thread in general discussion, since it's obviously political?

Bitch bitch bitch!

2seaoat

Bob is having difficulty choosing......the political vs general was just two asz hat categories........so he pinned the tail on the donkey and picked general......like usual nothing matters, and there is no definition of anything.....Robert our nihilist has boiled it all down to its essence.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm much more interested in what happens this coming Friday.
I have not anticipated the release of a movie this much in years.
And I didn't even know the movie existed until today.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum