Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Studer saves the day (again)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Studer saves the day (again) Empty Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 8:24 am

Wahoos crew lends a hand at Veterans Memorial Park If there is anything else we can do we will be glad to do it. Right now I have the bat boys and Kazoo going to rescue a cat stuck in a tree. Later on today Riskey and I are going to change the oil in the City of Upside Pensacola fire trucks. It is the least we can do for a city that has been so good to us.
Studer saves the day (again) 0825_gallery_cattree

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 8/30/2012, 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

It's a cat - why didn't they just shoot it out of the tree??????

Yella

Yella

All they had to do was take a small bottle of Risky's oil and throw it on the cat and all over the tree trunk. Then stand by with a dip net and catch the slippery feline as it slides down the trunk.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

4Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 10:53 am

Mayor Hayward is a frantic effort not to get upstaged again by Mr Studer announces the purchase of 18 Natural Gas lawn mowers.

Dixie Chopper launches World's First CNG riding mower
Studer saves the day (again) Dixie_cng_chopper

5Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 12:21 pm

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:Mayor Hayward is a frantic effort not to get upstaged again by Mr Studer announces the purchase of 18 Natural Gas lawn mowers.

Is this for real, Grad?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Hallmark,

Dont you miss Seaoat not defending Mr Studer and everything he does, here at this forum?

Lol.

Yella wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Mayor Hayward is a frantic effort not to get upstaged again by Mr Studer announces the purchase of 18 Natural Gas lawn mowers.

Is this for real, Grad?

NO!! The machine is real. I just made up Hayward buying one. . But I bet they would buy one
http://www.cngnow.com/vehicles/cng-conversions-gallery/pages/dixie-chopper.aspx

Yes I miss Seaoats.. He is a pretty good guy. I hope he is doing ok.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Yes I miss Seaoats.. He is a pretty good guy. I hope he is doing ok.

Well, I baited him and he joined today. I am sure I will regret it lol!

10Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 6:51 pm

I hope not. He is a very worth opponent. I just hope we can keep the conversations civil. To be honest, I am burned out talking about Studer and his BS. It is fun to mock Studer but his chickens will come home to roost soon enough.

11Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 7:03 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:I hope not. He is a very worth opponent. I just hope we can keep the conversations civil. To be honest, I am burned out of Studer and his BS.

I dunno. Listening to his BS telling us the maritime park is/will do great things for the community, well that nonsense hasn't been supported by any facts.

Burned out? Sounds like ur not getting enough Olive Oil in your diet. This lady will fix what ails you:

http://inweekly.net/wordpress/?p=10634

12Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 7:12 pm

seaoat has been here all along... ya Dorkapotomus.

13Studer saves the day (again) Empty Re: Studer saves the day (again) 8/30/2012, 9:51 pm

PkrBum wrote:seaoat has been here all along... ya Dorkapotomus.

I want some of them pills that Pkrbum is a gettin!! How about it man?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum