Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Islam A Religion of Peace?

+4
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
The Dude
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/12/2014, 7:50 pm

Silence is complicity. Nuf said. If they had any balls they would be taking back Iraq and Syria.

27Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/12/2014, 8:07 pm

2seaoat

Silence is complicity. Nuf said. If they had any balls they would be taking back Iraq and Syria.

Who is they? Take back from where?

28Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Duh 10/12/2014, 8:50 pm

The Dude

The Dude

2seaoat wrote:Silence is complicity. Nuf said. If they had any balls they would be taking back Iraq and Syria.

Who is they?  Take back from where?

I think he means all,the "moderate" Muslims Sea Oat.....you know the 95 percent that don't agree with radical Islam......seems like overwhelming numbers to me? Unless........

29Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/12/2014, 8:53 pm

The Dude

The Dude

2seaoat wrote:Modernity tempers religion.

You must be kidding

30Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/12/2014, 9:11 pm

2seaoat

You must be kidding

By golly in one generation it has in America. Hobby Lobby being closed on Sunday is the exception, and no longer the rule.

31Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 8:16 am

Seaoat,
Then explain the Tsarnevs who set off bombs at the Boston Marathon,????

32Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 8:17 am

Then explain Major Hassan at Ft Hood?

33Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 8:17 am

Explain the asshat who beheaded a woman at work in. Oklahoma two weeks ago.

34Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 10:03 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Th Dude wrote:It would wind up alot cheaper to hook up internet and give every muslim an ipad... the repression and isolation are the enemy.

I used to believe the same thing,  Dude.  I thought surely when people get access to the information superhighway,  the human condition will improve.

But the most ironic and depressing thing has happened.  As more and more people in the United States,  and now it's virtually everyone,  got access to all this information,  the masses seem to be just as dumb as they were before.  Go figure.
Not to mention that a great many people in the middle east are now on the internet.  And yes apparently that has contributed to the advent of an "arab spring".  Mainly because the people are now connected to each other.
But it's debatable whether the arab spring has led to anything better than what they had before.
And remember that most all of those violent muslims are also now on the internet with their hate websites and hate blogs.  That access to the information superhighway has connected them together too.  And rather than it making them any smarter,  it just seems to have given them another place to rally the hate and violence of a sadistic religion.

There's another group that apparently hasn't improved much in the smarts department, Bob.

35Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 11:14 am

2seaoat

Seaoat,
Then explain the Tsarnevs who set off bombs at the Boston Marathon,????

forty people are murdered a day in America and each of those murders have an explanation.

36Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 11:31 am

Random acts of unkindness?

37Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 11:49 am

2seaoat

Random acts of unkindness?

Mostly not. Gangs have ideology and definition.

38Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 12:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Be sure not to serve any pizza with sausage or pepperoni on it to muslim pokers players. They'll want the veggie pizza.

39Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 12:44 pm

2seaoat

Be sure not to serve any pizza with sausage or pepperoni on it to muslim pokers players. They'll want the veggie pizza.

How many Friday fish fries did you endure as a kid because of religious beliefs. At my school we had fish on Fridays in the cafeteria, and my parents would go to the VFW fish fry every friday, and I took my kids to the legion friday fish fry......its funny when catholic dietary restrictions become part of our culture, but then again catholics look like you and I......they are not the boogey man. A veggie pizza is a communist plot.

40Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/13/2014, 5:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:   A veggie pizza is a communist plot.

Actually I'm with the muslims on this one.  I really like the "veggie delight" at Papa Murphys.  
I just wish they'd cook the damn thing for me.  When Allah (peace be with him) gave us pizza he never intended for us to have to cook the thing at home.
If he had he wouldna also give us the commercial pizza oven.

41Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/15/2014, 4:50 am

cool1

cool1

religion of peace -- no --the idiots want to kill us , And the others who are silent are just watching and not saying anything so they must be for it , I don't ever hear them standing up denouncing the crap .--- tongue

42Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 1:01 am

Yella

Yella

Someday they will outnumber us and every day Americans will find themselves being asked "Do you accept Islam?" If they say, "No' I am Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic or whatever," It will not matter. Even if a Muslim is a Shia Muslim. It will not matter. They must die too. Zip and off goes their head. But any Muslim will tell you that it is through love that this is done.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

43Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 1:32 am

2seaoat

Someday they will outnumber us and every day Americans will find themselves being asked "Do you accept Islam?" If they say, "No' I am Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic or whatever," It will not matter. Even if a Muslim is a Shia Muslim. It will not matter. They must die too. Zip and off goes their head. But any Muslim will tell you that it is through love that this is done.

Christian terrorists wearing the cross and robes terrorized minorities when the majority were protestant and white. Our constitutional system protected those rights of the minority. Our constitutional system has worked well to protect minority rights and by the year 2060 white americans will be the minority and our constitutional system will continue to work unless this government is overthrown. So Muslims, brown, or black people will be operating under the same rules which attacked christian terrorists and protected American minorities. We are mostly good people working in a great system.

44Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 6:34 am

cool1

cool1

Yella wrote:Someday they will outnumber us and every day Americans will find themselves being asked "Do you accept Islam?" If they say, "No' I am Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic or whatever," It will not matter. Even if a Muslim is a Shia Muslim. It will not matter. They must die too. Zip and off goes their head. But any Muslim will tell you that it is through love that this is done.

well that is there intension - If you put enough of them together , I watch videos from I think London , so many moved to one area they all walk around and separated themselves from the other people and they really do treat people bad , familys who use to roam the street where they grew up , They cant do that now , Because Muslims have taken over and want sharia law something like that and hey they are already over here trying to change our laws to benefit themselves , and its working to . Its already started here changing of menues , they are fighting to swim in pool fully dressed , which doesn't bother me that part lol They want to wear those head rags covering there faces all you see is there eyes and I bet a bank wont say anything , But my brother walks in where his face is shown but he is asked to take his ball cap off STUPID---I feel they should adapt to some of our ways , just give in a little so everyone is treated fairly . Very Happy

45Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 3:55 pm

Yella

Yella

2seaoat wrote:Someday they will outnumber us and every day Americans will find themselves being asked "Do you accept Islam?" If they say, "No' I am Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic or whatever," It will not matter. Even if a Muslim is a Shia Muslim. It will not matter. They must die too. Zip and off goes their head. But any Muslim will tell you that it is through love that this is done.

Christian terrorists wearing the cross and robes terrorized minorities when the majority were protestant and white.   Our constitutional system protected those rights of the minority.   Our constitutional system has worked well to protect minority rights and by the year 2060 white americans will be the minority and our constitutional system will continue to work unless this government is overthrown.   So Muslims, brown, or black people will be operating under the same rules which attacked christian terrorists and protected American minorities.  We are mostly good people working in a great system.

Well then, don't even think about it.

46Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 3:59 pm

Yella

Yella

cool1 wrote:
Yella wrote:Someday they will outnumber us and every day Americans will find themselves being asked "Do you accept Islam?" If they say, "No' I am Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu, atheist, or agnostic or whatever," It will not matter. Even if a Muslim is a Shia Muslim. It will not matter. They must die too. Zip and off goes their head. But any Muslim will tell you that it is through love that this is done.

well that is there intension - If you put enough of them together , I watch videos from I think London , so many moved to one area they all walk around and separated themselves from the other people and they really do treat people bad , familys who use to roam the street where they grew up , They cant do that now , Because Muslims have taken over and want sharia law something like that and hey they are already over here trying to change our laws to benefit themselves , and its working to .  Its already started here changing of menues , they are fighting to swim in pool fully dressed , which doesn't bother me that part lol  They want to wear those head rags covering there faces all you see is there eyes and I bet a bank wont say anything , But my brother walks in where his face is shown but he is asked to take his ball cap off STUPID---I feel they should adapt to some of our ways , just give in a little so everyone is treated fairly .   Very Happy

They definitely do have some strange customs, the worst of which is killing anybody who is not their particular kind of Muslim.

47Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 4:17 pm

Sal

Sal

http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21615611-why-muslims-fare-better-america-europe-islamic-yet-integrated

48Is Islam A Religion of Peace? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Islam A Religion of Peace? 10/17/2014, 7:12 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:http://www.economist.com/news/united-states/21615611-why-muslims-fare-better-america-europe-islamic-yet-integrated

This article, also provided by The Economist, was linked at the bottom of your page...

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21625870-jihadists-boast-selling-captive-women-concubines-have-and-hold

"THE holy book is clear about what to do when you capture a city: “Put to the sword all the men in it”. As for the women and children, “You may take these as plunder for yourselves.”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum