Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ebola - It was only a matter of time

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

by Wordslinger Today at 5:50 pm
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Of course and the COWH has sent how many military personnel to their death now with a trip there as well?

The latest victim in Texas now visited Libya. I don't know of any U.S. troops being sent to the countries in Africa that are suffering the worst from Ebola.

Do you?
----
Liberia not
Libya

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I don't have any worries.....but are you forgetting the Aids epedimic? This stuff is more contagious.

I'm sure you know that as far as contagious diseases go, AIDS was really not very contagious.

Ebola is more contagious, but one still has to come into direct contact with an infected and sick person's bodily fluids.

But, the fear-mongering and panic are quite similar, so there's that.

AIDS was and is very contagious and it spread rampantly...with acquired knowledge of the disease and precutions implemented,  after the fact........it has been somewhat contained.

Actually, AIDS is a condition that cannot be spread from person to person at all.  

I believe what you were going for was HIV - which is not very contagious relative to many other viruses.

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is one of the most serious, deadly diseases in human history. HIV causes a condition called acquired immunodeficiency syndrome — better known as AIDS.

If you read my post you will see I stated....with acquired knowledge of the disease and precutions implemented,  after the fact........it has been somewhat contained.

The patient, Thomas Eric Duncan, is a Liberian National who is 42 years old, according to a friend who knows the patient well. This is Duncan's first trip to the United States, where he was visiting family and friends

See jackass wordslinger

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/01/health/ebola-us/index.html

From your communist news network

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
I don't have any worries.....but are you forgetting the Aids epedimic? This stuff is more contagious.

I'm sure you know that as far as contagious diseases go, AIDS was really not very contagious.

Ebola is more contagious, but one still has to come into direct contact with an infected and sick person's bodily fluids.

But, the fear-mongering and panic are quite similar, so there's that.

AIDS was and is very contagious and it spread rampantly...with acquired knowledge of the disease and precutions implemented,  after the fact........it has been somewhat contained.

Actually, AIDS is a condition that cannot be spread from person to person at all.  

I believe what you were going for was HIV - which is not very contagious relative to many other viruses.

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is one of the most serious, deadly diseases in human history. HIV causes a condition called acquired immunodeficiency syndrome — better known as AIDS.

If you read my post you will see I stated....with acquired knowledge of the disease and precutions implemented,  after the fact........it has been somewhat contained.

HIV likely entered the United States through a single infected immigrant. In the late 1970s (i.e., 1978) and early 1980s, doctors in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco began seeing young men with Kaposi's Sarcoma, a cancer. HIV was determined to be the cause.

The cumulative number of deaths in the U.S. due to causes related to AIDS is estimated to be more than 650,000. The cumulative number of estimated AIDS cases in the U.S. is estimated to be 1.8 million. Over 1.1 million people are estimated to be currently living with HIV in the U.S.

About 50,000 people are infected with HIV in the U.S. each year, a number which has remained fairly steady over the last decade.

Your splitting hairs comment......yes, HIV is the culprit from which AIDS developes.

Ebola - It was only a matter of time - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuF4PTjGQ09NhO9MiZswr6mY_kpfLhv5lTPzbItj5GA9972RTi

Progressives like Sal, FT, Seaoat, etc... don't want to establish a controlled situation to handle the possibility of an epidemic Joani.

It doesn't fit their agenda.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:Ebola - It was only a matter of time - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuF4PTjGQ09NhO9MiZswr6mY_kpfLhv5lTPzbItj5GA9972RTi

Progressives like Sal, FT, Seaoat, etc... don't want to establish a controlled situation to handle the possibility of an epidemic Joani.

*****SMILE*****

Smile

You forgot Boards...his only concern is establishing AIDS (HIV) is not spread from person to person and HIV is not very contagious relative to many other viruses. I assume like influenza. He ignores the severity of the contagium.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Smile

You forgot Boards...his only concern is establishing AIDS (HIV) is not spread from person to person and HIV is not very contagious relative to many other viruses. I assume like influenza. He ignores the severity of the contagium.

Ebola - It was only a matter of time - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWfz5UuudPq81Aq7mMUQOrbxlPag008wUat_SpwLHzMiJvRmL2yw

I understand Joani... Just as I noted that you stated the contagion has mutated at least once already. If it's mutated then it's vector can change also. But you'll never convince them that this is serious... They don't want to worry until it affects them directly then they'll scream that they want action. I believe Pkr has said it several times before about progressives... Never let a good emergency go to waste..... Let's add... Never let the chance of a good emergency developing go to waste as a progressive motto.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7iGxV6rt4

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Laughing

Ebola - It was only a matter of time - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtwlG4X9zRl9Im2NkmgJ2Wsc8OLuWWDoaa-W04ChlGPZZEuhpBsw

As I stated earlier... It doesn't fit their agenda...... Even if it kills them.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum