Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Best Commentary You'll See Regarding ISIS/ISIL

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So I take it Sal and FT disagree with Obama's decision.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:So I take it Sal and FT disagree with Obama's decision.

Yes.

However, I continue to start each morning thanking the Flying Spaghetti Monster that neither Grouchy McCain nor Willard Romney is sitting in the Oval Office.

It's cute when you think there's a difference... Yea team..!!

Sal

Sal

Th Dude wrote:It's cute when you think there's a difference... Yea team..!!

Yes, just as there is a difference between an air campaign and full-bore invasion and occupation.

It's almost like you're incapable of recognizing order of magnitude.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:So I take it Sal and FT disagree with Obama's decision.

Yes.

However, I continue to start each morning thanking the Flying Spaghetti Monster that neither Grouchy McCain nor Willard Romney is sitting in the Oval Office.

Curious. If either were sitting in the Oval Office, we would not be in this mess. Why do you think the explosion of ISIS is a grand idea?

by Sal Today at 3:37 pm
Th Dude wrote:

It's cute when you think there's a difference... Yea team..!!

Yes, just as there is a difference between an air campaign and full-bore invasion and occupation.

It's almost like you're incapable of recognizing order of magnitude.
------
Nothing much will be done with an air and missile campaign. Clinton proved that with all the cruise missile strikes of Al Qaeda during his last 6 years in office. Hell, he so many cruise missiles we damn near ran out and had a severe shortage to the point that US military
Naval vessels could not deploy with a full compliment in their armories on ship.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Nothing much will be done with an air and missile campaign.

Well, today we pounded the shit out of the oil fields they captured, so that should put a serious dent in their funding.

FT must be devastated that her messiah has turned into BUSH

Don't worry... I'm sure they can equivocate until obama deserves a new nobel peace prize. They have no gag reflex.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum