Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you like this one.....the JV team negotiates its own deal with the Free Syrian Army that we have been arming up to defeat Assad

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/isis-deal-syria_n_5814128.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

So, are we now friends with ISIS since ISIS is an ally of the moderate Free Syrian army? LOL. The JV team has more foreign policy abilities in their tiny toe than Obama does in his whole body.

From the article:

As the United States begins to deepen ties with moderate Syrian rebels to combat the extremist group ISIS, also known as the Islamic State, a key component of its coalition appears to have struck a non-aggression pact with the group.

ISIS can get Middle Eastern partners in their fight against Assad, but THE ONE can't convince legitimate ME governments to bring down ISIS. WTH????

ISIS and the moderate Free Syrian army have just demonstrated the Arab phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"....

Amazing. ISIS formed a coalition on the sly while out in the open in front of the world, Obama cannot even get a handshake lol

Isis is using material support we sent in for the syrian rebels as is... not to mention the tanks and crap deserted in iraq.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We are going to continue to poke the hornets nest until after the election and Obama's Christmas vacation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum