Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new PNJ forums

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The new PNJ forums Empty The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 9:12 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I knew they would come up with something sooner or later. Anyhow, here's the URL:

http://blogs.pnj.com/lounge/

EDIT: They are so new the "about this blog" information has not even been added yet.

2The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 10:26 am

Makes you wonder why they did not do this earlier and try to move some of us over..............................Oh..............I think I just answered my own question LOL

3The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 10:28 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What they've done is gone the way of Pensacola Speaks. In the beginning, the callers led the discussion on Pensacola Speaks. And then Pensacola Speaks turned into "Luke McCoy Speaks".
This has now turned into "The Newspaper Staff Speaks".

4The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 10:34 am

Klaatu Barada Nikto=The day the earth stood still?

5The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 10:57 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PBulldog2 wrote:I knew they would come up with something sooner or later. Anyhow, here's the URL:

EDIT: They are so new the "about this blog" information has not even been added yet.
Are they requiring Facebook sign in?

6The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 10:58 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

othershoe1030 wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I knew they would come up with something sooner or later. Anyhow, here's the URL:

Are they requiring Facebook sign in?

Yes, it appears so.

I think the forum is brand-new, possibly as of today.

7The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 11:02 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think they did it because of the storm....and no one is using it. Several people that I know, former residents living elsewhere, will not pay to subscribe or use facebook.

The hits on the PNJ will certainly be down and that will have an adverse effect on advertisers.....I think they shot themselves in the foot on this one.

8The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 11:53 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

Joanimaroni wrote:I think they did it because of the storm....and no one is using it. Several people that I know, former residents living elsewhere, will not pay to subscribe or use facebook.

The hits on the PNJ will certainly be down and that will have an adverse effect on advertisers.....I think they shot themselves in the foot on this one.

Ditto.

9The new PNJ forums Empty Re: The new PNJ forums 8/29/2012, 2:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I used a discount website to get a 7 day print subscription. The price was $12/month.
Just got my credit card statement and I was charged $25.
That's it for me. No more newspaper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum