Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just got this in email. It says the top executives of all the drive-by media companies have relatives working in the Obama administration

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, National Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney
ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

2seaoat

I heard a Fox News executive was married to his pet monkey. His pet monkey is the strategist for the Republican National Committee. He decided to send the email.

Bob.... Seaoat
Can't conceive that his minions are in cahoots with
Each other

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't know how accurate all this is. BUT, just for the sake of argument let's say we were to find out all these relationships are real. Would that not present a problem?

2seaoat

Would that not present a problem?

Perhaps, but I think that you have started on the wrong end of reasoning. I think you start with a biased report and prove it is inaccurate, and then determine if there was a cause of that dishonesty. If in fact a relationship was the cause, then yes there would be a problem. I am unaware of any such claim or proof of the same.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Would that not present a problem?

Perhaps, but I think that you have started on the wrong end of reasoning.  I think you start with a biased report and prove it is inaccurate, and then determine if there was a cause of that dishonesty.  If in fact a relationship was the cause, then yes there would be a problem.  I am unaware of any such claim or proof of the same.

The whole entirety of "conservative" media has been making that claim for 20 years.

2seaoat

The whole entirety of "conservative" media has been making that claim for 20 years.

Can you show five stories which were influenced and therefore falsified because of a relationship through marriage? Conservative media has been saying the President was born in Kenya, and that President Obama was not born in America. Innuendo and just saying it does not provide proof. Benghazi.

Sal

Sal

DC is an incestuous city, but it's certainly not relegated to one side of the aisle. 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This is nothing more than a last-ditch attempt to keep the Benghazi "scandal" going until election day.

That wouldn't top misleading the terrorist attack as a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video prior to an election.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Th Dude wrote:That wouldn't top misleading the terrorist attack as a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video prior to an election.

You don't know that the video wasn't a factor, and even if it wasn't, that doesn't mean a coverup, except by the CIA.

2seaoat

That wouldn't top misleading the terrorist attack as a spontaneous demonstration over a youtube video prior to an election.

Only a box of rocks would be mislead.....you say you were mislead?

2seaoat

Now who is the box of rocks.....

2seaoat wrote:Now who is the box of rocks.....

You... I'd like to know where the weapons used against us that nite came from. You don't want to know what happened?

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:I don't know how accurate all this is.  BUT,  just for the sake of argument let's say  we were to find out all these relationships are real.  Would that not present a problem?

I just heard that the Rep who is married to his pet monkey is concerned about the marriage because the monkey is obsessed with having sexual relations with an NFL football that was given to the Rep. earlieri iin his career and everyone has heard of the problems of monkeys fucking footballs.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum