Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DEMS who voted for and spoke in favor of attacking Iraq over WMDs...a pretty significant list of the Dem powerbrokers

+2
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

seaoat, I would trade the lives of a hundred thousand of the likes of you and sal to protect the life of one VIP.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider: Congress was presented Dubya's "facts" by the CIA and accepted them as being FACTUAL.

The result is 4,000 plus dead Americans, 300,000 plus dead Iraqis, the totally dysfunctional Iraqi government, the ongoing Sunni-Shia war, and now Isis.

ItWe now know it was all bullshit. And many of the key democrats who supported the war against Saddam now admit they were wrong -- including Hillary.

It's truly laughable to see dude and pdog squirm, and twist, and spin so their side doesn't take the full blame.

It was the Decider who made the final decision -- congress simply handed him the authority.

The blame is totally HIS.

Reality.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It was the Decider who made the final decision -- congress simply handed him the authority.

Reality.

Yes it is, 100%.

DEMS who voted for and spoke in favor of attacking Iraq over WMDs...a pretty significant list of the Dem powerbrokers - Page 2 Bush_d11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat wrote:We passed the law because we had a horrible track record of interfering with democratically elected leaders biting the dust. Also, like torture, we are seeing the fruits of our cruelty in the form of unimaginable cruelty to captured in Syria and Iraq......John McCain warned about about opening the torture box............common sense because pay back is a bitch.

Until they quit targeting innocents... I couldn't care less what tactics are used to gain info and to kill them.

2seaoat

Until they quit targeting innocents

Wrong again.

Reality.
=====

Geobbels and Goering tried that faulty logic and it didn't work out for them either at Nuremberg.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Reality.
=====

Geobbels and Goering tried that faulty logic and it didn't work out for them either at Nuremberg.

Didn't Geobbels commit suicide, along with his wife, a couple of days before the war was officially over?

Sorry, not long ago I finished Antony Beevor's exhaustive tome on the Battle for Berlin, The Fall of Berlin 1945. Beevor goes into great detail on how Geobbels' wife helped murder their 6 children, and how they then took cyanide themselves. Joseph Geobbels would not be available to stand trial at Nuremberg.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

I agree. But only if the decider is hussein semi-retired osama.
If it's President George W. Bush, then the democrats in congress are the ones to blame for the original iraq fiasco, not him.

You got me on Geobbles.
It was Goering that
Made it to Nuremberg and then ate an arsenic pill.

Sal

Sal

Dubya said he was the "decider". 

I guess you wish he hadn't said that. 

Too bad. 

Yep and if you guys were so bent on him being a criminal,
Then when you gonna prosecute or are you complicit as well?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Yep and if you guys were so bent on him being a criminal,
Then when you gonna prosecute or are you complicit as well?

Oh, I agree completely. 

Some of the Obama administration's biggest mistakes have been failing to prosecute the war criminals and the Wall Street banksters. 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum