Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benghazi book coming out

+3
Sal
2seaoat
boards of FL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:16 pm

2seaoat

I have no clue what you're attempting to demonstrate.

I have enjoyed your candor tonight. Your admission that you are clueless certainly will not be challenged by me.

27Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:38 pm

HIllary sucks

28Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:40 pm

2seaoat wrote:I have no clue what you're attempting to demonstrate.

I have enjoyed your candor tonight.  Your admission that you are clueless certainly will not be challenged by me.

We don't challenge those that drool.

29Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:43 pm

2seaoat

HIllary sucks

I used to believe that and six years ago when she was running against President Obama I was criticized as being a Neocon supporting McCain, and criticizing Clinton. She has served her country and now has my respect. I will not vote for her, but I sure as hell hope a good person is nominated by the Republicans.......otherwise I will vote independent again in 2016 if I am able.

30Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:53 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:HIllary sucks

I used to believe that and six years ago when she was running against President Obama I was criticized as being a Neocon supporting McCain, and criticizing Clinton.  She has served her country and now has my respect.  I will not vote for her, but I sure as hell hope a good person is nominated by the Republicans.......otherwise I will vote independent again in 2016 if I am able.

Exactly what did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accomplish during her four years in office?

31Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/5/2014, 11:56 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

I used to believe that and six years ago when she was running against President Obama I was criticized as being a Neocon supporting McCain, and criticizing Clinton.  She has served her country and now has my respect.  I will not vote for her, but I sure as hell hope a good person is nominated by the Republicans.......otherwise I will vote independent again in 2016 if I am able.

Exactly what did Secretary of State Hillary Clinton accomplish during her four years in office?

A lot more than you have accomplished shoveling propaganda on the various internet forums you visit.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

32Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/6/2014, 12:00 am

2seaoat

I think her biggest achievement was valuing career employees and the giving credence to their knowledge base. She capitalized in her years as first Lady and worked on traveling the world to establish cordial diplomatic connections. She worked her tail off traveling and addressing issues of intelligence gathering and making state relevant again. For too many years that knowledge base was ignored and discounted. She served her country when she could have been on the lecture tour becoming rich. She will be the most prepared presidential candidate in the last 100 years. She will win, and she will make this country proud of her accomplishments.....pretty good for the young republican from Park Ridge Illinois.

33Benghazi book coming out - Page 2 Empty Re: Benghazi book coming out 9/6/2014, 12:08 am

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

A lot more than you have accomplished shoveling propaganda on the various internet forums you visit.

That's okay, not even Democrats have been able to come up with an answer for that simple question.

Keep up the good work! You're a wonderful foil!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum